Smoking Weed After Bilateral Amputations

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by Cistain Alex, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Cistain Alex

Cistain Alex Registered

Hey guy and gals I have a quick question,

Recently I had bacterial meningitis, and none of the doctors thought I would make it; but I did Yippee!! Due to the meningitis blood was not reaching my toes, so dry gangrene set in. We did everything to try to save them, but eventually they had to amputate all ten of my toes.

Now heres where my concern come to play. I love weed, I’ve been smoking for a while now, and definitely become a stress relieving factor in my life. So of course a couple weeks after surgery I had a joint. For some odd reason my feet began to tingle, have sharp pains, and pretty much feels like my vain are pumping fast. It’s now been about 8 weeks since the surgery, and this still happening.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so please tell me what I should do? Should I be worried? Will my feet just get use to weed again? Right now I’m on nerve pain medicine, but is there anything else I should take to stop this ?

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Just conjecture, but if that was a strongly Sativa hybrid, it may just have brought existing pain to your immediate attention.
    I'd try some heavily Indica kine and see if that might be the case.
    I have choke "nerve pain" in my feet and find that Indica kine gives me a break from that.
    Works for me, hope it works for you.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

3. Cistain Alex

Cistain Alex Registered

Thank you, so Alittle update, I stop smoking and tried an edible, unfortunately the same thing happened, and the next day it was difficult for me to walk. A lot a pressure at the end where my toes have been amputated.

I’m not sure if it was sativa or indica, so next time I will be more aware of that. Thank you.