PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

smoking when sick?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by weedsmoker420, Feb 6, 2006.

1. weedsmoker420

weedsmoker420 Registered

has any one ever smoked while being sick? cause im sick and i wannah know if its a good idea or not

2. STDzRus

STDzRus Registered+

I did it while sick..with a very sore throat. While the smoking of it was very bad for my throat, the high gave me great relaxation and allowed me to slip.

I would recommend it, if you wish to feel after effects of getting sick again, I felt that I got over influenza this year quicker than I ever have due to the smoking of MJ.

3. Az.

Az. Registered+

im sick at the moment....sore throat, nose, cough etc etc
    ive cut down to one a day....and its normally at night...so i can just chill a bit.

But i wouldn't recomend smoking loads cause it will possible aggrovate the illness even more.

4. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Yes, I find light smoking is nice when you're not feeling so well. Just smoke, sit your ass on the couch, and relax. Makes me feel better :D

5. Harvesthetic

Harvesthetic Registered+

I've seen a bit about a 13-year old boy with cancer that had to vomit after each chemotherapy... His dad was a Yale professor I think that started the research in cannabis for his son. Before that, no-one ever researched cannabis in the cancer/purging context.

The boy smoked/ate some cannabis before and after he was treated, and NEVER had to purge again. So if you're vomiting, cannabis does counter-act nausea. Also, when you had a cold shock (frostbite, etc..) cannabis has proven to reinforce the bloodstream and recover in a more effective way.

6. Fengzi

Fengzi Registered+

Depends on what your sick with. If you've got soemthing like bronchitis or other lung inflamation that's causing you to cough a lot smoking might not be a good idea. I know because I just got over it. Even a small hit off my vaporizer would send me into a serious coughing fit. I was able to get my hands on some really good weed brownies, however, and these actually made me feel much better than any of the traditional medicines I was taking.

7. widowwhite

widowwhite Registered

Hey , that's strange , it should prevent you from vomitting ? Well , everyone's different...
    By the way, read your other threads , do you know any Irish buddies or N-Ireland (close to the "border").