Smoking wormwood????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by EternalEnemy, Jan 8, 2006.

1. EternalEnemy

EternalEnemy Registered+

Anyone ever done this? If yes, did it do anything?

Im gonna try some myself(also in the form of absinth) when i can get it, which is never, because i cant get anything here so FUCK.

2. opiuser

opiuser Registered+

Here's a little common sense for ya.

DONT SMOKE WOOD

just make a tincture with alchahol and your good

3. EternalEnemy

EternalEnemy Registered+

Yeah well here is a little logical questions for you: WHY NOT?

I mean, i hear it gets you high, much like weed but not as well. And a little differently.

4. GanjaBob

GanjaBob Registered+

again with the dumb ideas

5. EternalEnemy

EternalEnemy Registered+

Why is it a dumb idea? It gets you high, and as far as i know, it aint very dangerous(or then it is, i dunno). So whats the problem? Ive never had any wormwood in any way, never drank absinth or anything.

Seriously, whats wrong with smoking wormwood?

6. Rarrr

Rarrr Registered+

It's a reasonable question for someone who doesn't know. I wouldn't mind knowing myself considering I don't know the norms of wormwood :) (I do realise this is used for absinthe)

• Like Like x 1
  7. harmonicminor

harmonicminor Registered+

wormwood is a flower
    I have tried it and got no effects so
    I made some wormwood extract and still nothing

8. harmonicminor

the thujone may only be active in absinthe

9. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Lemme hit that shit. >_>

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite Registered+

wormwood can be dangerous if you make a habit of using it. Van gogh chopped his own ear off after a few too many glasses of absinthe.

11. harmonicminor

in absinthe it becomes a narcotic but smoking like he was asking about does nothing beyond placebo

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. wutang123456

wutang123456 Registered+

it gives you weird ass dreams, and thats about it

i grew it last summer, and at the end of the summer, made my own abisinthe

13. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

Well, some psychotropics that are more commonly drunk, are usually that way for a reason.

Sometimes, the only way the body can absorb the stuff is through the intestines. (For blood to be attracted to a chemical and be absorbed into the bloodstream via the lungs, the hemoglobin has to be more attracted to the chemical than oxygen and/or carbon dioxide)

Sometimes, you just don't want to put nasty ass shit in to your lungs.

Common sense: If something is more often drunk, and so rarely smoked that it's hard to research on the internet...

Stick to the absinthe.

14. harmonicminor

yeah what he said :)
    another one that is like that is Blue Lotus, it must be in wine or alcohol for it to work

yeah wormwood extract was pretty oily and I took a hit or two and it had thick smoke and I wondered if it was due to the oils. I was like fuck this crap :)

15. harmonicminor

one good thing about wormwood though is...
    it can get rid of any internal parasites by drinking a tea of it

16. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

Not to mention how easy it is for the chemicals to just burn off (common in THC, too :sadcrying:)

17. GanjaBob

GanjaBob Registered+

OH I HAVE AN IDEA!!!! lets take some pain pills, soak them in gasoline, crush them up and mix with ground wormwood and snort it up our noses.

18. FireRazor

FireRazor Registered+

^You go first.

19. opiuser

opiuser Registered+

vaporizer

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Patch_gamerbro

Patch_gamerbro Registered

I've smoked weed for so many years it's ridiculous. I'm also a wiccan and I use wormwood in my practice. Depending on how it is taken and in what quantity will depend on how it effects you. It's also used to treat headaches, menstrual cramps, tapeworm and sleeping disorders.

A lot of herbs used by pagans and Wiccans can be consumed and a lot of them give you some form of high.

For more information on wormwood:-
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....share=https://www.smokableherbs.com/wormwood/