Some bible quotes

Discussion in 'Spirituality' started by PureEvil760, Apr 15, 2007.

1. PureEvil760

PureEvil760 Registered+

I was just bored..not a bible fanatic or anything.

Corinthians 3:16
    Don't you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
    3:18 - Stop fooling yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world's standards, you will have to become a fool so you can bycome wise by God's standards.
    Daniel 12:1-3
    "At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existance. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued. Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlaasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness will shine like stars forever..."
    Matthew 16:25
    For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
    Matthew, Chapter 7
    13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  2. JOINTMASTER5

JOINTMASTER5 Registered+

your the fucknig greatest, i just finished the bible, im only 17 but im started tto feel drastically the effects of not only reading it but also inbetween the lines, my life has drastically changed in a positive way, but you seem to know alot more in depth, most people my age especially where i live in NY think im crazy for reading the bible, i got hooked on it wen i read it on some good weed i staretd to use it in a different way than just a book thats boring, the wars etc etc are boring, but what you point out are some pretty good points, fully back u up on that:rastasmoke:

3. JOINTMASTER5

JOINTMASTER5 Registered+

oh yeah, i forgot about alot int he bible form reading it, but the things your pointing out are really its purpose, for that mind state, namean

4. Gatekeeper777

Gatekeeper777 Registered+

in other words you have to be supid to belive this shit.

5. pass_the_dubbie

pass_the_dubbie Registered+

My mum can quote this shit word for word....It's used in the iron maiden song number of the beast(the intro although its changed)..
    I think its from revalations

6. JOINTMASTER5

JOINTMASTER5 Registered+

FUCKING STORM IN NY, SHIT

7. Coelho

Coelho Registered

Well... Solomon, acknowledged as the wisest man who did live in the earth, said (not this words exactly, but something like):

"For the fool, the wisdom seems foolish".

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  8. BoilerUp

BoilerUp Registered+

Seems illogical to me. The bible was written by real people on earth, not god, so therefore the bible is included into "this world's standards". That means that the bibles standards and gods standards are different.

9. hazetwostep

hazetwostep Registered+

the unanswerable that keeps us eternally divided... selah

10. PureEvil760

PureEvil760 Registered+

The thing about the bible, as with most spiritual texts is that it has nothing to do with the realm of 3D, the world as we know it. People try to explain it in ways that will make sence to this false reality which miscontrues the meanings drastically.

11. krazy chino

krazy chino Registered+

i read the bible and it does makes sense and i've been living better since i really started reading it, since i started leaving by it i havent got locked up again or been in any big trouble or problems and it helps me to be a better person so i dont see why some people despise and criticize the bible is like criticizing weed

12. jokeyjokejoke

jokeyjokejoke Registered+

It's a story.

13. LIP

LIP Banned

Theres too many pages for me to be bothered to read it - i just dont read period.

Also from the small amount of stuff i have read - it's full of contradictions.

14. hazetwostep

hazetwostep Registered+

what a powerful book that leaves controversy and questions in its wake...