PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Some pretty buds out of my stash

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by joshie1ooo, May 18, 2006.

1. joshie1ooo

joshie1ooo Registered

These are a few of the choice buds out of my smoke stash... not sure of the strains but they were all very potent, tasty ladies :)

Attached Files:

2. Taste??
    Smell?

3. joshie1ooo

joshie1ooo Registered

The purple buds had a real nice almost berryish smell and taste to them, and man did they blow my lid. The darker green ones had a kind of piney smell to them, but the taste was awesome, better so than the purple. The lighter green looking nug was just some regular bud thats always around, but still a nice taste and very crystally :D will get some more pics on here soon.

4. joshie1ooo

joshie1ooo Registered

better pictures

Here are some of the same buds but with better pictures, and a tight picture through a loupe I took from a while back. Hope ya like

Attached Files:

5. just me

just me Registered+

They look nice.

6. VA KID

VA KID Registered+

Dank dew dank dew dank dew dew dew....

7. Puff Piff

Puff Piff Registered+

lucky man. its cool to have a variety of different buds. u can smoke on different days:Rasta: :pimp: :smokin:...and compare the highz...haven't been able to do it lately myself. Enjoy it man.:thumbsup:

8. joshie1ooo

joshie1ooo Registered

Yeah i kno what you mean...I should have some more pics up here of other that just came into town.. make sure to check back..

9. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Lovin the quality and I like the 3rd and 4th picture the most, you really scored :D niiice man! :dance:.

10. xblackdogx

xblackdogx Registered+

nice buds.
    -welcome to the boards

11. Fabolous

Fabolous Registered+

that looks like that shit thats going though my area now :) shit tokes good!

12. Chr0n1c 420

Chr0n1c 420 Registered+

Fabolous, your sig is pretty ignorant. You insinuate that rap is not "real" music, when you are wrong. Now I know you are probably talking about mainstream rap, which I agree is HORRIBLE, but that doesn't mean that it is not music. But if you were to listen to underground rap, (artists like Immortal Technique, Ras Kass, Talib Kweli, etc) You will realize that these artists are much different than the "rappers" you hear on MTV, and I would bet that you could appreciate their music if you expanded your horizons and listened to the deepness and emotion along with the high level of lyrical content they rap with.

BTW those are some nice buds!

13. BuenoMota

BuenoMota Registered+

They look wonderful.:stoned: :stoned:

14. Loop

Loop Registered+

nice shit what kinda strain is supposed to be the one in third pic? any opinions? thanks

15. myfav80

myfav80 Registered+

immortal technique is the shit... he actually raps about important shit that goes around in the world

16. KEGS

KEGS Registered+

Lice looking nug's

17. OzzyOz

OzzyOz Registered+

really dank looking nugs you've got there.

Hope they smoked well...