Sometimes The Girls Get a Little Unruly

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by DirtyBlueGene, Apr 6, 2018.

1. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Both plants are looking pretty ratty as a whole, laying over in every direction but up, as expected at 9 weeks +. They will just get PH'd water from here on.

Wappa

20180527_204649mini.jpg

Icebreaker

miniice.jpg

Held up by the tent wall, poor tired old gal. :D

Hey Weeze, should you see this, what's your finishing time with the Icebreaker (though I realize you finish them outdoors). The breeder's marketing guys suggest 8 to 9, I usually need longer than advertised, with everything.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

The one I let run for 10 weeks was over ripe, here.
    So, I do a staggered harvest starting at 7 weeks. Yup, 49 days.
    I whip out my loupe and scrutinize.
    If I see so much as 1 amber trich, and she smells right, I take some of the buds near the top. I label that "working weed" and use it to get my chores done. It is quite speedy and energizing.
    Then, at 8 weeks I take the top. It goes in personal stash and is labeled "cogitation". It is my thinking cap.
    Taking the top removes auxins and put a little more meat on their bones for the 9th and or 10th week. It is my couch lock, and sleep aid.
    The trim and popcorn get rendered for hash. Then get re-dried and extracted for oil. I get roughly 10% by weight of hash, and 10 or 11% more in oil.
    Have harvested > 20 Ice breakers so far, from that single seed and have 4 more clones in veg.
    And better news?
    It was not easy, but I finally got some pollen by letting one go for 3 months. Between lots of colloidal silver, abuse, and senility, she finally popped a male flower or three. will see if it was viable in a month or two. :)

Aloha,
    Weeze

• Like Like x 2
  3. DirtyBlueGene

Twenty IB's so far, man, you do keep busy. ;)
    I have been eyeing the trichomes, feel I have a way to go yet. I don't have anywhere to dry except the tent because that's where the carbon filter's at, so it all comes down at once. Man, they are stinkin' up a storm, new filter in use for only the last two months. :eek:

I'm hoping those male flowers you induced net you a shitload of seeds, bro. I need to make some more hash and oil soon, too many jars sitting around gettin' old. :)

4. DirtyBlueGene

Icebreaker

20180603_190325_Burst01mini.jpg

I think she may be done by the end of the week.

• Like Like x 2
  5. DirtyBlueGene

Great time to buy Icebreaker seeds....30% off all Advanced Female Seeds products for 48 hours. Just a heads up.

6. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Mahalo!
    But I saw my first sprout from the forced pollen cross today. :)
    Now, we wait to see if thew take after their mom.

It's possible that I just had a superior phenotype.
    But from the descriptions in reviews, all the phenos of this one are superior.
    Waiting for your bio assay. :)

Aloha,
    Wee

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mass Medicinals

Mass Medicinals Registered+

sweet plants DBG!

• Like Like x 1
  8. DirtyBlueGene

That's great news, hope they are just like Ma. :thumbsup: