Splifted's Guide to Making Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Splifted, Nov 13, 2006.

1. LuLzBoaT

LuLzBoaT Registered+

So we got extract method down,results about 97.3% THC, lab tested by friend Biologist. Trouble come when we try and powder the extract, any mild change in temperature throws back into mushy liquid of sorts. Ideas please.

2. twitch

twitch Registered+

dude there is no way you get 97% i want to see a pic of some test results, and your rig and the butane you use

and this shouldn't even be a sticky anymore, some one needs to up date and actually show yall how to make WAX

3. twitch

twitch Registered+

IMG-20130131-00241.jpg
    these are cool and its the only way to get all the butane out, and whipping is bad whipping breaks terpenes down, terpenes are what give you that taste

4. BigD050513

BigD050513 Registered+

man the method that was first posted was terrible!!! that "high" you were feeling in your face was the butane!! No one make BHO using this method. There is way too much residual butane left. the only way to get clean pure BHO is by vacuum purging. it doesn't matter how you make it, you have to vacuum purge it. Stay healthy folks!

5. rocketbuds

rocketbuds Registered

6. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

please do not do this people.
    butane is toxic, and it is impossible to evaporate the butane without a vac chamber, or a vac oven. this is an extremely unhealthy method and there are easier ways to get better oil that has no solvent in it, from the same material.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

this is sad, and scary at the same time

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

lol... he said a "bioligist" tested BHO for him and it was 97% thc.
    lmfao.
    the sky is purple cause walt disneys dick is made out provolone cheese grown in cinderellas castle plus helicopters.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

and modulate the high caused by the cannabinoids, and creat scent (n flavor liek you said)

• Old Old x 1
  10. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

using any hydrocarbon solvent is foolish

• Old Old x 1
  11. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

thc doesnt effect cancer cells at all... other cannabinoids do. smh. these forums are just a huge mess of the blind blinding the almost blind

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

look at the rosintech thread i started if you want a safe and healthy way to yield cannabis oils without CONTAMINATING the herb with butane.

13. cannabidroid

cannabidroid Registered+

im confused at how a suicidal recipe for disaster thread got stickied.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. drmotaog

drmotaog Registered

I see lots of hash oils and they seem to be in a thick liquid state, I make qwiso and it always turns into a hard shatter like state am I doing something wrong or right?

15. edward c enos

edward c enos Registered

is it bad if I use a white coffee filter?