PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

SSH UPDATE (PICS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by santacruz_organic, Oct 18, 2006.

1. santacruz_organic

santacruz_organic Registered+

I got some good news, my plants are out of shock and growing rapidly. I started my clones, after they rooted, on Oct. 1 and for the first week and a half i had no growth due to shock. this probably happened due to over lighting (from cfl's to 2 1000w) or from nutrient burn. at first i was worried but then i realized i was just an impatient stoner. now my plants are growing almost an inch a day and have A LOT of node regions. It is my first time using HID lights and they are working better then i imagined. Check out theese pictures (remember that the first 10 days my plants had no growth due to shock). The first canopy shot was taken on the 9th and the other one was taken on the 18th.

Attached Files:

2. santacruz_organic

the last pic was taken on the 10th.

Attached Files:

3. santacruz_organic

these were taken on the 18th. (and the last two) 2 1/2 weeks old

Attached Files:

4. gmoney5ss

gmoney5ss Registered+

those clones are looking great, id say their growin like weed :thumbsup:

5. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

6. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

Yo,

You should either clone those ladies in the next 3-5 days.. or Flower them in the next 3-5 days...

cheers

7. santacruz_organic

Here are some pictures from oct. 25, about three weeks old. look at the growth rate in the last week!

Attached Files:

8. santacruz_organic

Im growing theese to be big momas. i was thinking swithing them over at about two to three feet.

9. Kindbud

Kindbud Registered+

Nice grow dude. Organix for the win!

10. jamstigator

jamstigator Registered+

Looking quite healthy and vibrant. Go, plants, go! ;)

11. green_gardenr

green_gardenr Registered+

can u clone clones??

12. faithlessxxx

faithlessxxx Registered+

Mmm, nice stuff.

13. TheGreenFog

TheGreenFog Registered+

Nice set up, Santacruz. Nice growth! You dont need THAT many Mommas, do ya, so you will be flowering some, right? My question, when you let them go to 2-3 feet, THEN flip them, how do you maintain canopy penetration? Will you use side lighting? I have a serious matter similar to that and I will most likely need your advice.

Yes, you can clone clones. Clones are just little mini-me plants of the mother plant. After a bit of vegging, they become real plants, kinda like when Pinocchio became a real boy. LOL.

Anyway, as long as they have some internodal branching (something to take clones FROM), they can be re-cloned! Millions and millions of plants! Eureeka!

TGF

14. santacruz_organic

I figure if i have my plants two to three feet from each other that the light will touch most of all the plants. i used good reflection techniques(it hurts my eyes to go in my grow room at night) and i am runing two 2000w for my whole room which isnt very large. i couldnt do this with cfl's or any thing like that though.

15. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

yummy!!!

keep the pictures coming!!

: )

16. Racerx

Racerx Registered+

Looking good! Ive seen some wonderful stuff that looked just like that when it started. I think its the chronic ocean air. :D Keep the pics coming. Have you recorded any growth (ie measuring?)?

17. santacruz_organic

Well, i think it is about two inches every three days, Im taking pictures every wednesday so every post with a picture is a week apart. it is growing faster then any other setup i have had in the past. next wednesday it will be a nmonth exactly.

18. santacruz_organic

Here are some pictures of my plants at one month old! I just got a carbon filter and some exhaust fans so i should have a ventilation system set up by next week.```` Whats those marks on the leaf i have a close up on? any help will help.. Thanks!

Attached Files:

19. santacruz_organic

I think the marks are either heat stress or nutrient burn?

20. faithlessxxx

faithlessxxx Registered+

I doubt thats anything to worry about.
    I think they may indicate a slight PH imbalance. Leaves with pale splotches are supposed to indicate an uneven PH balance, IIRC, where minerals "pool" unevenly.

Lovely grow, btw.