Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Wagonweed, Oct 18, 2016.
Looks dark but as you can see
She's looking pretty done to me, damn mites.
I didn't realize how frosty it was until I took it out of led light.
Today's end of week 8. I chopped that one OB down today.
The other two are looking to follow:
Start of week 9
Because no one can get tired of bud shots.
your god damn right
Here's the last two, taking them down tomorrow. Today is the end of week 9.
I'll update all the weight after these two are dry, they will be at least decent, the mites sure killed the weight of the first two.
This harvest ends my first year of growing wooohooo!!
I'm damn happy how it went including the troubles. Learned a lot and I think it sure shows from my first grow to this one.
I love knowing exactly what's in my buds and now am a bit skeptical about smoking my friends stash lol who don't grow.
To recap, in the year I had 4 harvest and took down 10/11 that I grew.
4 harvests per year is fantastic for me. With my bigger tent I doubt I'll need any more then that.
My new lights sure did a nice job, so that's a relief. This was the first run with them.
These buds are so sticky, I was surprised. The OB is like that too. Previous grows the buds were no where near as resinous
I didn't really veg this one much or any of them, I just wanted to keep with my timeline. The yield was low because of that and the mites. Now I got more than enough buds and oil(made some more) to last. The next grow will get some proper veg time.
The pink caddy was 25g
The two ob that the mites hit harder, combined was 36g. I'm gonna just make more oil out of them whenever.
The good ob I forgot to weight but it looked close to what the pink was in a jar. Bit more might of got a full oz, I'll check it later.
Really nice coating of trichs there.
I can't wait to try it, but that's the one thing I want to do this time is really wait and get a good cure.
I'll take one million dollars worth!
Separate names with a comma.