State of the Tent #1 C99

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Wagonweed, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Cinderella 99 by Female Seeds.
    Germinated 5 and got 4 to pop.
    They are about a week old. I damaged the two smaller ones cotyledons removing the seed shell and casing(doh!), that's why they are further behind. But they will catch up.
    [​IMG]

Back into coco/perlite mix, using AN ph perfect for nutes still.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Just got done reading your last log...I'll be following along for sure. :jointsmiley:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

About two weeks in.
    [​IMG]
    This strain can mature in 4 weeks and flower in 54 days. It's ridiculous for a heavy sativa and still super potent! 3 things I wanted ha
    Well I sure got one of the speedy phenos!
    I read a few logs with this strain and they all looked amazing and did finish quick, there's three main phenos in terms of smell, grapefruit, pineapple, and fruit punch.
    What I will be doing is keeping clones alive for each one. Then after harvest I can see which of the 4 I like the most. I still have 5 more seeds for later this year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

[​IMG]
    Put the cindys in 1gal buckets. The runt is growing a bit odd. Other two are doing okay, I reused the coco so not sure if it may of been a bit hot for the seedlings.
    Fourth is great.

[​IMG]
    Pink clones doing good. They stink now, smells nice when I open the tent. I need to clean the other tent out and get everything in there with all the lights going.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Watching :dancing:
    That one in particular is really taking off.
    Don't give up on the runt. I've had those turn out to be primo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Wow! I've always been amazed at how different the growth of two plants of the same strain can be. That one at the top of your last picture is gonna be a monster!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Moved them into the other tent
    [​IMG]

That one sure is moving much faster than the rest.
    Starting to see different phenos.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

You're definitely in bigger pots than I would be on the smaller plants.
    That's my assumption of what's causing them to all end up at different sizes, those little babies are probably using all their energy to build up roots to fill those pots.
    I'm following along...

:jointsmiley:

9. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Maybe a week early but you'll see how they start to move now with the better lights.
    Today even the runt is a little bigger, but still growing weird leaves ha.
    I'll give it a few days before the next pic.
    This tent is bigger so humidity is low 22RH. I got my ag in there with some air stones running to bump it up. Temps are 86f, no issue there.

10. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Excited to see how they progress. I've had plants in the past grow with weird leaf structure, but end up settling down a bit as they got bigger. I'm interested to see if that runt ends up catching up or not. Humidity is def a bit low, bit that's a pretty easy fix. Temps sound pretty good for veg. My closet has been a bit lower than I like temp wise, staying in the low to mid 70s. I want to get it to where it holds at about 80.

11. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

I've had runts that finished two weeks or later than their sisters, but still packed a wallop.
    Don't give up on the little ones..

12. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Ya I won't, I want them all to Liiiiive!
    All 4 are gonna have clones taken just before flower and saved until I see which of the 4 are keepers. Then I got 5 seeds to repeat. Hopefully end up with two moms.

13. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Good luck with cloning those babies. That's my plan as well. I'm not sure if I'll be keeping a mother yet, but at least cloning to give me the ability to fill my grow space.

14. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Haha looks like tinypic replaced the photo I had they were hosting in the first post.

I topped the biggest cindy. Other than that steady as she goes. Plan to veg until end of Feb but will see how fast they grow, could be sooner. It's still gonna be a longer grow this time. I'll be getting the perpetual process backup by next round.
    IMAG2202_1.jpg

15. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Lookin' good. Even the little one. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Coming along nicely! The plant on the bottom left looks like a very sativa pheno. Looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Alright this morning it was time to try the caddy from last run. Grabbed a bud and seen this poking out.
    IMAG2207_1.jpg
    I didn't notice any seeds growing but it's bag seed so it has the trait already. Gonna check the other buds and see if it's just a few seeds. I'm pretty sure there won't be many.
    The bud is curing real nice, sticky, powerful smell, most potent I've done yet. So no problem If there's just a few seeds in the mix

18. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

They are starting to really move now. Started to lst the three.
    IMAG2213_1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

The pics are mostly taken from the top.
    What heights are they now?

Looking good n' bushy at this early stage..

20. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

The biggest one is 8" , the smaller two are 5"
    I have to start lsting early as I don't have a lot of height. I grow them wide.

• Like Like x 1