State of the Tent #1 C99

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Wagonweed, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Here's how the pink caddy's are doin.
    IMAG2218_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

C99
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Comin' along nicely man :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

C99
    IMAG2246_1.jpg

Almost time for new pots. I wanna run everyone in the tent so that means they can't all be in 5gal. I'm going to up these four in 3gal and that's that. Likely next weekend.
    The pinks on the other side of the tent are doing great. I might have to top them just to slow them down so the cindys can catch up. I want them all close to the same height.

Pink caddy, they are already in 5gal.
    IMAG2249_1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Looking good, bro, and they should still do well in 3 gal. Ya gotta go with what fits.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

C99
    IMAG2277_1.jpg
    The runt is close to caught up now.
    Tomorrow I'll be headed to the grow shop to get some more coco and pots. Snow storm will be done but freezing rain starts, ah well.

I brought out the orange bud and the pink caddy from cure, my friends were blown away by it. Mainly because that last stuff was no where near the quality this turned out to be. The pink stole the show, smell,taste and the high had everyone asking for a bit haha. But it did take a full year to get to this point, with lots more progress to go.

• Like Like x 5
  7. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Glad you didn't give up on the runt, huh?

8. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

I was surpried how tiny the thing started out. She is looking like the most sativa one of the bunch too!

Preflowers are showing on a couple of the plants.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Looking good! Glad to see that runt getting with the program, looks super sativa with those skinny leaves. Interested to see how it catches up during flowering.

10. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

IMAG2318_1.jpg
    Got 3 transplanted now, didn't have time for the fourth.get it done tonight. I also need to raise the lights a bit to get better spread. Then raise them again for the stretch after the flip. Flip coming March 1, everything is on track, another two weeks of growth and the Cindy's will be big enough.
    Grabbed some calmag too when at the grow shop, something I've needed for a bit.

The pinks are doing great, getting big, no pic today.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

IMAG2322_1.jpg
    All 6 ladies just about ready to go.
    Middle two need to get a bit wider.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Bought some upgrades to go in before flower. Mainly new carbon filter 16" with 6" outlet, and a 6" inline exhaust fan.
    Hoping I'll be able to run all three panels now. Just need to wait for shipping.
    IMAG2324(1)_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

New inline fan is here. It's huge, way bigger that expected. Don't see any issues removing the extra heat now. Ordered sat came mon, I was surprised how fast it came.
    PhotoGrid_1487612224503_1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. DirtyBlueGene

Good stuff, looks identical to mine and will prolly be all you ever need. :thumbsup:

15. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Those look like good quality fans.
    You'll get plenty of air movement with those baby's. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Looks like the fan I'm using right now. It's almost over kill for my tent. That should do nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Ya that's what I was thinking and then I turned it on...haha wow that thing on max could clear my whole house. Good thing I got a speed controller.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DirtyBlueGene

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Pink caddys were getting a bit to big for the space. Super cropped them.
    PhotoGrid_1487896947372_1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Alright!,I got the carbon and fan installed. All lights on. Raised them about as high as they can go. Starting 12/12 tonight, this will be day one.
    IMAG2352_1.jpg

IMAG2353_1.jpg

I have two clones of each Cindy, and some pinks in the ag, waitin for roots.

• Like Like x 2