State of the Tent #5 Autoflower run!

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Wagonweed, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Hey Everyone,

So I never ended up moving, things have been postponed.

I kept on growing. I started some of these autos awhile back. They are all different ages. This breeder is shit. Some of these autos are not autos, most had to be forced into flower via 12/12. I said fuck it and popped all the seeds that I had from Oasis Genetics. Stay away from them until their shit is stable.
    I still expect the buds to be good but growth rate, stability don't see to be on par with other autos.

What's growing is:
    C.R.E.A.M AUTO
    LEMON DROP AUTO
    UK CHEESE AUTO

Once things get a little interesting and distinguishable I'll point out which is which. I have 3 more UK cheese going in soon.
    I made some improvements to the tent. Put in proper air intake with screens(no more debris on sticky buds)
    Relocated my exhaust fan out of the tent to give more light spread. And just cleaned up everything.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

All is well in the tent. Some good stretching happening. Pic from today.
    I only trained 3 of them the rest are just the way she grows. My other tent has some regular and fem strains vegging, they are getting the proper lst and topping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Things got too thick in there so I relocated 5 of them. Should be all good going forward even with a week or two left of stretch.
    3 of the autos are 3-4 weeks into flower,
    1 lemon drop and 2 cheese. Soon I'll post some shots of just them.
    The rest are around 2 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

Looks nice!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Sorry for the lack of updates. Got busy and couldn't get anytime or even motivation to post. Not too fond of this grow. But thats just because of how long these autos took to get movin.

Lemon drop auto( super lemon haze)
    [​IMG]

These ones got some lst. After not flowering I said whatever and didn't bother training any othet autos.

Cheese,lemon drop, Cheese is the order
    [​IMG]

This cheese just stretched and stretched. Top isn't even under the lights anymore, shes maxed out the height. Ooh well. I kinda grew a bit too many at once.

[​IMG]

This is c.r.e.a.m. auto
    Main cola is looking nice. Still 4 weeks to go so I expect it to double in size.

[​IMG]

All going well. Need more nutes, coco and pots, you know the usual. Veg tent is doing excellent. I'll toss up some pics of it soon. April 20th I expect the first takedown then every other week. There's more autos in the veg tent too.
    After that I'll be firing in some grape kush and snowbud to flower.

Best part is no more mites. Took a long ass time but they are gone. No sightings in several weeks. No damage on any leaf.

Happy growing everyone!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

I can almost taste them from here. YUM!

• Like Like x 1
  7. TomSawyer2112

Wow. That bud in your hand. Just looking at it got me fuzzy brained.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Here's the CREAM. Shes packing on the weight now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

UK Cheese, this one sure doesn't look like a big yielder haha but she is damn frosty. Let's hope those buds swell up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/url]

I dont think I've smoked any of the three strains before so I'm really looking forward to the end of the month. Gonna be great to have a variety of buds again. Im down to just the Tutankhamon.

More pics coming of all the rest shortly.

Its spring but we got new snow on the ground and possibly more on the way. The climates changing..... in the opposite way eh.

Happy growing!

• Like Like x 2
  9. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Niiiice, bro. Never smoked the Cream either, please be sure to let us know how it is, when the time comes.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Lights on/off
    [​IMG][/url]
    [​IMG]

3 Lemon drop(slh). About 2 weeks to go on them.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was able to spread out the autos between two tents. I donated some vegging plants to a friend as I'm shutting down after all this. Only for a few months though.
    [​IMG]

Cream
    [​IMG]

Cheese
    [​IMG]

I have 13 plants coming down within 5weeks. All spread out so not too much trimming all at once. Plus I have another 10 reg plants between 3 strains that I'm flowering now. I don't have time to veg them out. So far only 1 confirmed female that's Hash passion.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Couple days ago I took down this lemon drop. She was the fast flowering indica dom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also took down the one cheese. With the yellow leaves in the last post. Buds were frosted but not much there. All scraggly airy shit. But other cheese plants look much nicer.

Here's a pic of the shitty cheese dried. Still does the job.
    [​IMG]

Few more days and I'll be harvesting some more!

12. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Here is the C.R.E.A.M.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Took it down about 3 days ago. Looking forward to trying it out soon!

• Like Like x 3
  13. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Who wouldn't be, looks pretty tasty to me.
    :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Haha your damn right DBJ!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

3 Lemon Drop(super lemon haze)
    Getting close to the end for these ladies. They are into week 9, could need a full 10. Been getting only water for well over week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am stoked with the grow after such a brutally slow start.
    3 plants harvested. With 6 more ready for takedown within 2 weeks. 3 that need 3-4 weeks. Plus all the oil and hash I will make should keep the stash going until fall.

I also have hash passion, viper goji, and original afghani #1. That I sexed and are about 2 weeks at 12/12. I have no time to train and veg them. But I'll get something nice to sample out of them. If they look like something to watch I'll make another log if not pics will get posted here.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

This is the cheese from a few posts ago. Swelled up nicely. She got the chop tonight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. TomSawyer2112

Man. I get stoned just looking at these pics. They look sublime.

18. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Thanks Tom! I'm more than happy to share.
    These ladies are very showy haha flaunting their goods all over for us to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TomSawyer2112

I just got my seeds in last night. I hope mine grow buds like that.
    Spent a couple of hours reading Rosenthals chapters on start up and seeds last night. I what to keep this as simple and low key as possible. My long term projections are to grow 6-8 plants a year, 2 at a time for personal use only. (Cancer survivor). I can use all the help I can get as I’ve never grown indoors and the last time I grew outdoors was back in the 70s/80s.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Whoops been a bit since I posted, sorry.

Lemon Drop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Down at 70days. The other 2 lemon are not there yet. Still good amount of white hairs. And the triches on the calayx still clear. Hoping another week for them.

• Like Like x 1