State of the Tent #6 Cotton Candy & some X's

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Wagonweed, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Well that last run ended poorly with hermies from light leak and mite infestation. I took a bit of a break, cleaned up everything. Changed up the setup a bit.

This one is going smoothly.
    Day 9 12/12

[​IMG]
    Been lsting daily.
    I'll get some individual pics soon. The good ones are 3 cotton candy from delicious seeds. They are along the back in 3gal pots.
    The rest are seeds from the hermies, figured I'll grow them out for fun and see what they turn into. I know one side of each plants genetics but not the other as lots of the ladies had nanners.
    Theres some Cheese x? Hash plant x ? And viper goji x ?
    They could of self pollinated, who knows. Some were these autos that didnt have the auto trait. And these are for sure photoperiod. If i see any nanners growing they will be axed.

I have another round already started. More strains from delicious seeds, got a couple different multipacks of their cup winners. I'm stoked to be back growing again.

Have a good grow and a happy harvest everyone!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

3. Buds Buddy

Buds Buddy Registered+

Hey Dirty, Are all those auto flowers in the tent or photoperiod ? What size tent ? I'm fixing to try Auto's for the 1st time & trying to get an idea of how many to put in a 4' x 4' tent. Been doing some reading on them on the Auto Flower Network & it says they like a lot of room to grow. I'm seeing most people are starting them in 16 oz. cups for 10 - 14 days & then straight into a 2 or 3 gallon pot for the rest of the grow. How big do they get ? It seems most people were pulling 5 oz. - 11 oz. off a single plant. I'd be thrilled to get 5 oz. off 1 plant. Most so far is 3 oz.

4. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

That look's tasty! Nice buds.

I should be headed for a similar result. The tent is on point in all areas. I expect the CC to finish around start of Jan.

5. DirtyBlueGene

Those are two photoperiod plants, each with their own screen (Screen of Green method), in a 2X4X5 tent. Really can't fit any more than that in there. I never grow autos but I have a lot of auto seeds that were freebies. Now that we are legal here I might try a couple outdoors. ;)

6. DirtyBlueGene

Thanks, the smoke was awesome. Your lighting set-up is superior to what I was using for that grow, so I'm confident that you will do very well. I'm tempted to order more of those seeds but I have so many others to try and the clock keeps ticking. :D

7. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Day 17
    Cotton Candy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tent all maxed out
    [​IMG]

Not much to log. They are getting some big bud now. All looking good and healthy. Need to remove a lot more lower growth once the stretch is done. Girls are drinking lots.
    I got rid of some weak plants. Mainly 2 hash passion. They were not worth the time and space.
    Veg tent is growing well. 9 seedlings just got their first nutes. Clones are just starting to throw some roots. I'll need to build a bigger veg tent out of some poly in the next couple weeks.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

CC @ day 21

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

Awe. Baby buds are always so cute. Nice looking grow man.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Week 4
    Looks like we got 2 different phenos here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    CC#1 this one is sure got a tad more indica. Much bigger buds at this stage and sitting low. Not as much stretch as the other more sativa girls. Can't wait to try each one too see i like the most.
    I got clones rooted now of each plant. Always fun to find the best of a pack.

[​IMG]
    Nutes are AN Sensi bloom and AN Big bud(weeks 2-4).

The other plants flowering are not picture worthy at the moment. In the later weeks ill post some of the cheese and viper goji.

11. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

They sure are!
    Thanks dude.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Well I'm gonna right off Delicious seeds.
    Their critical jack was terrible. 3 of 3 germ, 2 of 3 stalled. 3rd i stuck with until 4 weeks into flower, yesterday. It had buds that were more just a collection of hairs. Heres a pic of it before the cull.
    [​IMG]
    And now my cotton candy has hermied. 2 of 3 showing nanners. My other 2 cheese and 1 viper goji are fine and they can from a light leak, if anything i was expecting them to turn bad.
    No leak this run, got to be the strain.
    [​IMG]

Oh well, at least I have the next round started already. Now to decide what to do with these lovely trannies.

13. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Well all three are hermie. To funny. One day all good the next its shit.
    "The way she goes ricky, the fucken way she goes"

• Like Like x 1
  14. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

There’s only one thing to do. Smoke it before it reproduces!! :jointsmiley:

15. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

That's the plan!
    So far all hairs white. No bombs dropped yet.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Week 5

Viper goji
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cotton Candy
    [​IMG]

CC#1
    [​IMG]

CC#2
    [​IMG]

CC 2 and 3 are just about the same for growth. 1 has some fast bud.
    Been doing as best I can to cut off the nanners as the grow but for sure its a losing battle. No hairs turning and still pumping out resin. They are a 9 week strain maybe stretching into 10 for the more sativa ones. Hoping to get to week 7 before I start seeing mass pollination.
    Once I see their energy is gone from resin to seed I'll cut them.
    As I expect to be harvesting early they are only getting water.

I didn't give the viper much veg time or training but I'll get a little something off it. I got a healthy clone of her so I can do a better run of it later.

I am tossing up a bigger veg area with some poly. The next round has out grown their 2x2 tent.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018 at 9:30 AM
    • Like Like x 1