State of the Tent #8 Delicious Candy

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Wagonweed, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

This one is mostly indica, by Delicious Seeds, 8-10 week flower. Let's hope for more on the fast flower side. Its a cross of cheese and caramelo. I do also have Delicious Seeds Caramelo strain vegging and will be tripping them very soon, covered in another log.

Delicious Candy
    [​IMG]

I feel these two plants will take over the whole area as they have been vegging for awhile now. Today is day 1 of 12/12. 15ml a&b Sensi

Happy growing everyone!

2. Buds Buddy

Buds Buddy Registered+

Looks like 1 of those plants would fill the tent. I had 2 plants completely fill a 4' x 8' tent. I did Veg for 10 weeks which allowed me to top a lot more & LST. I flowered for 8 weeks. Final Dry weight was 5 oz. & a few grams per plant once dried. That's the biggest yield I've gotten so far. Not all that great but beats the 2 oz. I got per plant off my previous grows. Now that I've learned to grow without issues I've been trying different things to get 8 oz. per plant. That's my goal for now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Week 1

[​IMG]

They are moving fast. Healthy as can be aside from a slight burn, tiny bit, they are more sensitive on the nutes. Easy fix, less nutes.
    In coco and perlite, 3gal plastic pots.

Stripped more lower growth off. I hurt my yield on the last run by skipping that. I blame the time off I took growing lol, made me rusty.

Will be raising the lights within a week. I'm lsting daily, stretch is under control.....for now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

May I ask what are those lights you have there ?

5. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

They are Roleadro 400w COB, cheap Chinese but work well for the price. I have been running these for about 2 years.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Week 2
    All smooth.
    Dropped to 12.5ml Sensi AB, start big bud on next feed. Other than that not much to report.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1