Strawberry cough?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Strains' started by Rabbit Lion, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Rabbit Lion

Rabbit Lion Registered+

anybody hear ever heard of/tried strawberry cough? just smoked some and wow...completely blown away.

2. dutchy420

dutchy420 Registered+

Yeah i think Strawberry Cough was two years ago Miss High Times favorite strain.

No idea how i remember that :]

3. ice#1

ice#1 Registered+

DONT FORGET THE FLAVOR TOO ONE OF MY FAVORIGHT STRAINS TO GROW AND SMOKE

4. FUNKNUGGET

FUNKNUGGET Registered+

definatley good for the morning... it makes a long, productive high for me

5. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Iv heard of it but never tryed it.. Would like to try it as it seems to get nothing but good reviews...

6. randomname4888

randomname4888 Registered+

good shit, gets me pretty high

7. green3gold

green3gold Registered+

it's a pretty good one, not the best, but pretty good

8. Dream of the iris

Dream of the iris Registered+

I thought that was just on that movie Children of Men. I didn't think it was real.

9. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

It's real, all right. I just got a cut of Kushman's Strawberry Cough. It is a lovely smoke and a good high, but I got a chance to try Original Strawberry (clone-only) and was just blown away at how much more pure and clear the strawberry flavor was.

10. faded247

faded247 Registered+

had some strawberry over the summer &that shit was greatt

11. MVP

MVP Registered+

Hey Stinky,

Can you comment on the Kushman's SC and its yield? Just picked up 2 clones from my local Co-Op and was wondering how to best approach the growing style - LST, top + LST, SCROG.... or just top and let her go Au Natural?

Thanks

MVP :jointsmile:

12. Surfnbird

Surfnbird Registered+

yea never smoked it but im growing about 5 strawberry plants this summer cant wait to smoke it.

13. stinkyattic

MVP, I just got the cuts recently and haven't flowered her myself- it was a buddy's plant that I tried. Sorry, no grow report yet ;)

14. tha del sound

tha del sound Registered+

i'm actually waiting for some strawberry cough to be delivered with a bunch of other goodies from my local co-op.

15. MVP

MVP Registered+

I hear she needs to be vegged well and flowering can go long as well in order to get her to produce well. Also hear that yield is on the smaller side but end result = excellent meds, especially for anxiety, etc.

What have you heard about yield, growing approach, etc? I'm trying to figure mine out and want to get input if you or others have word from growers that are experienced...

16. stinkyattic

Let me pick some brains and get back to you. A lot of the 'headstash' strains need special attention to flourish/yield well and SC is certainly one that I'll tuck a couple bushes in the back of my growroom and forget about them while my primary crop does its thing, like I do when I get a wild hair to flower off an OGK.
    I actually had SC years ago- I was given cuts by a friend who is now in the penalty box for a bit, and found them to be rather demanding to grow compared to the Affie crosses I'd been running previously.

17. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Registered+

Grew 2 SC last grow and have 4, 8 days into 12/12. Had a sativa dom pheno and the other slight indica. The sativa pheno is awesome. Grew pretty tall even though slightly trained. It's one of those that the odor of the bud and the taste are the same essense you can smell from the smoke that lingers in the air for a very long time. The high is uplifting and speedy and long lasting. Rarely do i grow same strain next grow, but made an exception here. 100% females from regular seed. No, it's not a huge yielder. They yellowed early last grow (week 3 12/12), so this grow will start flowering ferts a week or so later. In height, the taller phenos are @4' now and the shorter are @3', probably at least another foot of stretch to go. Growing A11(they are taller) and C99(they are shorter) also at this time.

18. budcronicindo

budcronicindo Registered+

I got some strawberry cough that accidently got crossed with white widow. Very curious what the outcome will be. I LST them for 4 wks and there still already over 3' tall @ 6 wks. 2nd wk of flower

19. bmx4life1

bmx4life1 Registered

i got sum strawberry cough rite now and its deffinatly in my top 5 fav. weed

20. KindGreenBuds

KindGreenBuds Registered+