PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Substitute bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by kdawg745, Apr 28, 2004.

1. kdawg745

kdawg745 Registered

i wanna make a homemade bong but i dont use tin foil for the bowl and filter....is there any thing i could use to make the bowl that i could find in my house

2. friendwithweed

friendwithweed Registered+

you could use steel wool in ur bowl instead of tin foil....
    i've seen crack heads use it instead of a screen but fuck i'm drunk so belive what you want

3. GanjaSmugler

GanjaSmugler Registered+

you can take a rachet peice and put a sink screen in it and just pack it in there. you would have to find the right size rachet for the sink screen to fit snugly into though.
    -gs

4. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

Yeah faucet screens are the exact same thing as pipe screens, only minors can buy them. What a screwed up country.

5. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Registered

you could use a screen from you tap in the sink but make sure its not copper only siliver.

6. llamaman666

llamaman666 Registered+

cut out a chunk of screen from a window, the use the ratchet idea, thats what i do

7. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Registered+

screen from a window might be galvanized, making it very dangerous to heat up. Be careful what you smoke, llamaman...faucet screens work great. Just make a hait of stealing them wherever you go...if you see a sink, try to unscrew it and grab the screens. You'll have a collection in no time.

8. llamaman666

llamaman666 Registered+

i checked, the screen is ungalvinized and is plated to stay strong so bears dont come in the window, welcome to alaksa