PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Substitute for rolling paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by WimpyChimp, Aug 27, 2006.

1. WimpyChimp

WimpyChimp Banned

ok i just found this out and you may know but im just gonna say it because some may not,but the paper used to seal up tampons are perfect for rolling paper,now getting a hold fo them,your girlfriend,wife,or go to a store and look liek a complete jackass and buy some or steal :/ w.e but yah thought id let you kno,me and my girlfriend who had her last toke last night,we were using the tampax papers and there awesome,if you got alot of weed just throw it in there,seal it with a little glue stick and happy toking its an awesome method.i got totally blazed
  2. Cas

Cas Registered+

i'd rather spend 2$ on quality hemp papers then buy a box of tampons and rip them apart
  3. WimpyChimp

WimpyChimp Banned

welll im just sayin there useful if you dont got papers ya know...?
  4. Cas

Cas Registered+

yeah, maybe if your mom or sister has some laying around the house....
  5. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Better yet, buy some zig zag thin whites for only $1.
  6. WimpyChimp

WimpyChimp Banned

srry but can u tell me wat zig zag whites r thnx
  7. moka88

moka88 Registered+

rolling papers.
  8. Nochowderforyou

Yeah ^^^ zig zags are rolling papers. You can buy a pack of 100 papers for $1 at most corner stores, but most places you have to be legal age, which yes, before you say it, is retarded.

Zig Zags come in different colors of thickness. Whites, are the thinnest, blues are the next up, and orange are thick ones.
  9. pogmoasal1

pogmoasal1 Registered+

zig zag = one of the better brands of rolling papers (not the best in my oppinion but everyone has there own prefrence)
    anywho i guess this is good if your not 18 and no where will sell them to you. but i rather take a piece of bible that dosent have any words on it then have to use a tampon and glue it shut.

warning: smoking with bible burns the throught oddly enough
  10. pogmoasal1

pogmoasal1 Registered+

damn you chowder and stealing my post!
    ah so orange are the thick ones no wonder i thought wow these things suck when i used em.
  11. WimpyChimp

WimpyChimp Banned

dude its mad easy just tear open a tampon package but dont tear the paper that much ,put ur weed in,get one of them little cheap ass glue sticks not the liquid glue,and then run it across the paper and roll it tight and thats it,a great smoke,and produces alot of smoke if your in a small closed area and allows the smoke to hang around and get you even higher and it doesnt burn fast so its really good.
  12. Nochowderforyou

Ha ha! Beat you to it! :D

Yeah, the orange ones are probably their worst selling ones. They are much too thick, hard to roll with, and all you can taste is paper. Awful!

I prefer the whites as they are nice and thin.
  13. Nochowderforyou

Oh no, you don't want to use any kind of glue to seal your paper with. It is not healthy to inhale burning glue.

The glue on papers is not your average glue and is safe to inhale.

You'd want to seal it with your won saliva than use a glue stick. You're killing off your brain 10x as fast using a glue stick.
  14. moka88

moka88 Registered+

cnt believe people use tampon packets... wtf!?!? buy some papers! cheap, and its wat its for! haha
  15. Nochowderforyou

Not to mention sealing it with a glue stick.
  16. CBsDankNugs

CBsDankNugs Registered+

use the phone book or buy tissue paper.
  17. Captain Hanks

Captain Hanks Registered+

if it lets off alot of smoke then doesn't that mean it's burning fast? rofl
    anyways i think there are most likely harmful chemicals in tampon paper so you can count me out for smoking that crap.... let along the glue on it
  18. Smokingpinky

Smokingpinky Registered

I have heard that the thin paper used in phone books and bibles is good, i am not a religious person at all but i would just feel akward smoking a jesus joint again... I like My Ez-Widers and Juicy Jay's personally.
  19. MechAnimal

MechAnimal Registered+

how are you going to explain to your gf or mother why her tampons keep dissapearing?

Cause theres no way the conversation isnt going to be embarrassing, and hilarous.
  20. shoi

shoi Registered+

record it for us plz