PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Test tomorrow, Take-home test results, etc.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by 2balls1cup, Nov 14, 2011.

1. 2balls1cup

2balls1cup Registered

I've got a eCup test coming up tomorrow. I will have been clean for 23 days and want to get your opinion on whether I should go with substitution or dilution.

My first instinct is both, in case something goes wrong (temp isn't right, etc.). However, the only person I know I can get a clean sample from is my pregnant wife. I'm hesitant to use her sample, not because she's pregnant or she's a female, but that I've read pregnant women have much lower creatine (or creatinine) levels than normal. I've been taking a creatine supplement since yesterday, but don't want to have her take any (it's really too late anyway from what I understand). And I've never subbed before, so it makes me nervous as hell.

I've got temp strips and am getting a bottle today to use for subbing, but would feel so much better if I could be confident in diluting. Check my results in the attachment and let me know what you think. I know a line is a line is a line, but if the attendant has poor eyesight, they might not see this line. This comes from my first void of the morning. I plan on testing my dilution method (as per the sticky, minus the aspirin, plus the gatorade) and re-test. If it comes up neg, should I be okay? The test is at a doctor's office, not a corporate lab like Quest (I don't know if that makes a difference).

Gotta get this job. I sincerely appreciate any help you all can offer. Thank you, this board has a huge amount of helpful information.

Attached Files:

2. Deige

Deige Registered+

I understand your fear about the faint line. I myself have also wondered the same thing about the tech that's testing the sample and their ability to recognize a line. But immunoassay tests, home or lab do not calculate quantitative values. They only produce a positive or negative test result, so faintness shouldn't be a factor.

As far as the creatine levels in pregnant women.. I'm not for sure on this, but I'm sure one of our other experts will help you. I could really see you going either way on this one. I saw a faint line on your test result, so I'm gonna say that a light dilution would be sufficient for you to pass.
  3. 2balls1cup

2balls1cup Registered

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm going to take my last at-home test on my last void before I leave, just to make sure, but I think I'll be fine.

Here is the source I read for lower Creatinine levels in pregnant women (as well as those with low muscle mass, although I don't know how that's considered).

Drinking up now; I'll let you all know how it's goes!
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  4. 2balls1cup

2balls1cup Registered

Well, I followed the directions for dilution to a T, and gave them a fresh, yellow sample. I tested it before I left and had a very solid line, not faint in the least. I'm assuming it's all good, but going to wait to smoke for a few days just in case.
  5. bigsby

bigsby Banned

Definitely wait. If you fail you may be able to appeal for a second test. These things are not infallible. If you wait you will definitely pass the second test.
  6. 2balls1cup

2balls1cup Registered

Doh, wasn't clear in my last post. By "not faint in the least", I meant that the line was dark and super solid. :) I've got a good feeling. Thanks for the thoughts tho'.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 2balls1cup

2balls1cup Registered

I know this post is crazy old, but I'd like to let everyone know I passed and have been working at my new job for over a year. I followed the dilution method (as per the sticky, minus the aspirin, plus the gatorade). I can't thank you enough for all your help and the tremendous amount of useful, rational, and intelligent advice on this board.

Thank you again.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 2