TEST!!!!

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by chronic352, Mar 8, 2007.

1. chronic352

chronic352 Registered+

ok so i drank some stuff that strips my body of any pollutants and i wanted to know if i were to smoke a blunt and just drank a bunch of juice and senc it was only one blunt could i get away with a test if it were on tuesday or wednsday

2. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Smackdown Moderation

That magic drink was probably a huge waste of money that didn't strip anything from your body.

3. chronic352

chronic352 Registered+

that magic drink worked for me last time so it obviously isnt a waste of money

4. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Smackdown Moderation

Well if you drank a bunch of juice with it last time, you might have been diluting so it might have been the juice and not the detox drink.

5. just drink water and vitamin b and save your dough.

6. breeze11

breeze11 Registered

So I found out I had to take a drug test for a job the next day after I had an edible. It was a really small piece but I was scared I wasn’t going to pass. I drank loads of cranberry juice and water and bought the first check drug test from Walmart. I bought like 3 and ALL of them had the FAINTEST line. If I looked at it at an angle, that was the only way I could see it. I was really scared that I was going to fail. Two days after I ate an edible, I woke up drank water and went back to sleep. Then I woke having to go to the bathroom and went and took the test. The color didn’t look too bad. I ended up starting the job and it’s been a month now and I still have it so I guess I passed! I never heard anything from labcorp. Btw, I barely smoke maybe twice a month and that was the first time I had an edible.