PAX2 Vaporizer

The Aqua Pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Sig, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Sig

Sig Registered+

What does everyone think about the Aqua Pipe?? Anyone ever used it? likes, dislikes?

2. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

What is this Aqua Pipe you speak of?

3. bluntman3000

bluntman3000 Registered+

i bought a aqua pipe about 1 month ago, it was a good buy and i am mad i had to sell it.......it gave phat hits and wouldnt spill in yuor pocket even if tipped upside down, i sold it casue i needed abit more money so i could buy my hose bong, if u have seen half-baked i bought the same type of bong as billy bong thorten 3 hoses

4. Chucky76

Chucky76 Registered+

can you post a pic or somethin? do you mean a bubbler?

5. bluntman3000

bluntman3000 Registered+

well its called the aqua-pipe but it really is a bubbler u put water in it clearly if yuor thikning aobut buying one DO IT.......but if u have a lot of money to spend lets say 60-200 buy a nice big glass bubbler or a bong

6. yzstoned

yzstoned Registered+

damn this so called aqua pipe seems mad cool

someone please post a link or picture?

7. hempsmoker25

hempsmoker25 Registered+

delivers nice clean, full hits and definatly a good buy.

8. partyguy420

partyguy420 Registered+

yea, dose sum1 have a web site?

9. yzstoned

yzstoned Registered+

i tried searching google nothing came up

10. cheebashop

cheebashop Registered+

Does this aqua pipe have a carb? If you say that you can turn it upside down and not spill it how would you put the water in? Thanks & take care

11. Sig

Sig Registered+

Finaly found a freakin picture!

Aqua Pipe

12. Sig

Sig Registered+

13. Chucky76

Chucky76 Registered+

those look fucking sweet!

14. Sig

Sig Registered+

They're the fucking bomb man. And they're only like 20 bucks at the most. I got mine for 14. bubble bubble bubble.

15. cheebashop

cheebashop Registered+

Looks cool. I've actually smoked from one before, it was nice but you can't take real big hits from them. It's basically a little bubbler without a carb. But upside is, they are fairly cheap and like bluntman3000 said, they are pretty handy and won't spill the water.

16. yzstoned

yzstoned Registered+

i dunno if i will be the first to say it looks very odd. whats the material of the bowl?

17. bluntman3000

bluntman3000 Registered+

yes it looks odd, its made of plastic but it wont melt....i no your oging to think it will but it wont, and of course u gotta put a screen in it like the bowl screws off so u can put water in it.....if u need a pipe and your looking at that one and only have like 20 buy it....the highest proce it will be is 25

18. bluntman3000

bluntman3000 Registered+

i really dont no if its plastic or not it must be some other material?

19. NMTBxxHTSP

NMTBxxHTSP Registered+

i really want one of those now, they look pretty great.
    they really wont spill? nice

20. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

i made one but stupidly made the stem come out to low :( still works but sometimes i get water in my mouth