The Cathedral

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Pupp, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

What's a good strain for watching documentaries?

2. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Nature documentaries to be more specific.

3. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Malawi gets my heart pumpin'! Great for watchin' big cats taking down prey. :cool:

4. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

Nirvana Northern Lights X Shiva (discontinued)

Will stop a charging Rhino!

Zoom in!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

LSD... there is no top end to the high. I suggest prepping with a lot of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

I'm curious if anybody that reads this thread knows what I'm referencing in the title of the thread.

7. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Not a clue.

I was familiar with an old school strain, The Church.
    Is The Cathedral a newer fancier version of The Church? :confused:

8. emilya

The short story by Raymond Carver? Egads, have you joined a book club??

9. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Lol, I've had a life long love for reading. That particular story was actually included in the textbook when I was taking Literature in 10th grade. I was shocked it was in the textbook, so naturally I never forgot it.

With all those federally mandated tests that school children have to pass now, I've wondered if less appreciated subjects like Literature is even offered at most schools now.
    Also, in high school, I took a class on religion. Seriously, it was an elective (optional) class on the major religions in the world. I can't imagine that being offered nowadays without at least one parent suing the school district. Maybe that had something to do with me eventually converting to Buddhism, decades later. :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. emilya

I came across the book in an American Literature class. It hit me hard then, and I realized upon reading your response that the impact of that story has never left me. Thank you Pupp, quite enjoyable.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

On the subject of reading...
    Lately I've been trying to get back in reading novels. I used to be a prolific reader years ago.
    Anyway, after months of sputtering, I'm finally back in the swing of it.

Years of reading the internet had changed my reading habits to mostly short bits of info.

I finished a few books this year, but my reading speed is finally picking up to something normal... as in I can concentrate. After decades of mini bits of online reading, at first I could barely digest more than a few paragraphs at a time, last winter. :doublethumbs:

Ps. The first book last winter was Altered Carbon: I thought I would never finish the book. :p

• Like Like x 1