PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

The Home DePOT

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by EzRyder, Apr 5, 2006.

1. EzRyder

EzRyder Registered+

So i recently got a new job workin at home depot, passed the drug test and all that bullshit so i thought i was in the safe. Now Ill be using the forklift alot for my job. A friend approaches me yesterday and tells me that if I drop anything or run into anything while using the forklift they'll automatically send me in for a drug test...talk about walkin on pins and needles at work everyday..so my question remains-do i quit smokin the sweet leaf?

2. BigHomie

BigHomie Registered+

keep smokin...
    don't run into shit...

3. scream

scream Registered+

true dat

4. LIP

LIP Banned

Yeah, just be careful, and if they feel the need to blame accidents on drugs then tell them its stupid and quit (Although dont do that if you relly need to job)

But do not stop smoking, its good for you.

5. enthused

enthused Registered+

Keep smoking and try to not to fuck up, work goes by faster when you focus anyway. If shit happens, just take another drug test. Passed the first one right? Its easy to pass them anyway

6. pixel

pixel Registered+

i dont know that sounds a little bit extreme to me and its probably not true but you never know i guess

dont stop smoking, just take a bunch of detox and do all of that shit if you have an accident on the job. sometimes detox doesnt work but chances are it will for ya

7. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

dude, take a break from smoking thats long enough for it to get out of your system, fill up a buncha bottles of piss, and save them for a drug test in case you have an accident or something. that's what i'd do.

8. 1234abcd

1234abcd Registered+

Ever thought about the temperature? Nobody pisses out cold shit that was in their 98 degree body unless they are tweakin then its like 110 degrees.

Why quit smoking..you will probably get in an accident if you quit smoking because you wont be able to function because your such a pothead...eheh JK thats me..... I work construction and if I get hurt, they used to drug test me, so what I did is smoked more so I didn't get hurt. Worked so far. eheh knock on computer. :thumbsup:

9. Th3 Chr0nic

Th3 Chr0nic Registered+

most places require a drug test if u are involved in any kind of accident, mostly for insurance purposes and if u get hurt on the job and then u fail a drug test they dont have to pay u workers compensation or whatever. cause u violated the drug policy... just dont do anythiong stupid like smoke a huge fattie and then hop on the fork lift, i mean wouldnt it suck if u impaled someone cause u smoked b4 work???

10. Synthesizer Man

Synthesizer Man Registered+

Someone really needs to put a link up to the "Forklift Driver Klaus" video!

11. yzstoned

yzstoned Registered+

man jus buy detox pills that work with in an hour nd jus keep them on u at work, by the time they got u to a facility it wud be an hour nd wud be fine..

12. Don Don

Don Don Registered+

Dont get high on the job.That way you'll have less of a chance running into shit.But thats kind of harsh though cause they could test you any time if you really think about it.Aim for a more stoner friendly job like tower records or something.:thumbsup:

13. BigHomie

BigHomie Registered+

i worked a lot of jobs like that when i was younger...
    any of you ever run a forklift? it's not brain surgery.
    it's some of the most boring work there is...
    if it wasn't for weed i don't know how i would have gotten through it.
    i'd smoke on the way to work and during breaks
    nearly 1/2 of the people i worked with smoked...
    i don't know about anyone else, but I think more about what i'm doing when i'm high... if anything i'm a little more careful after i've smoked.

if worst comes to worst... it's only Home Depot homie...
    if you lose your job just go work at Lowe's... lol

14. Don Don

Don Don Registered+

Man im tellin ya home depot is the best place to go if you want to make your own pipes.They have every thing you could possibly need.

15. krustythfreakinclown

krustythfreakinclown Registered+

I worked in a warehouse before, too, and they had the same policy: run into something or drop a load, you have to take a drug test. My advice is stay clean while you learn how to operate a fork lift. Then, once you are proficient at operating the forklift, go ahead and get high again. Just don't show up to work stoned. And because you know you are showing up to work sober every day, *you* know that if anything happens, it's not because of the drugs. If an accident happens and you have to take a drug test when you smoke on your own time, tell them to fuck off and quit.

Like BigHomie said, it's just a low level retail job at Home Depot. Just make sure there are other places in town where you can work.

16. GratefulDead4ever

GratefulDead4ever Registered+

My friend works at home depot and he is just doing basic work he had the same thing with a drug test and he passed them and the day before he smoked

17. rocinante

rocinante Registered

Yeah - it's an insurance thing.
    I used to be high up in a company that introduced a policy of testing if you had to have ER treatment because of an on the job accident. Company got a discount on it's workers comp insurance if everyone signed the policy.