The UFOs are coming! Its tuesday 14th!

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Coelho, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Coelho

Coelho Registered

So there is a widespread rumour on internet that on tuesday October 14th there will be the apparition of an UFO, that will last for 3 days, and will be visible at the entire southern hemisphere, and at parts of the northern hemisphere also.

While i dont quite believe it, i will wait to see (or dont see). My greatest fear is that the weather be clouded or rainy, and it hinder any observation (as usually happens whenever there is some interesting thing to watch in the sky, as eclipses, meteor showers, comets, etc...).

Here is one of the thousands of videos about this.

[YOUTUBE]vx0u4H5FtRo[/YOUTUBE]

So lets wait... with our tinfoil hats, of course! :D:tin foil hat::rastasmoke::stoned::jointsmile::abduct:

2. Nightcrewman

Nightcrewman Registered+

Not another rumour how many have there been now, everything from little green men to Elvis re appearing, still I suppose some day someone will say, see I told you didn't I.
    Till then I remain slightly sceptical, but then again it's all good fun really :)

Cheers
    NCM

3. weedmaster

weedmaster Registered+

i allways thought women were aliens, anything that bleeds for 5 days and don't die can't be human:):)
    seriously, i have always thought that there probally is another life form somewhere in the universe.

4. XXBlaze of DesiréXX

XXBlaze of DesiréXX Registered+

Thats very rude:wtf:Us woman of much more to say about you men anywayz.

keep on tokin:stoned:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  5. weedmaster

weedmaster Registered+

sorry didn't mean to offend anyone, it was only a joke,have a toke on this and chill:joint1::smokebong:

6. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey Registered+

That's tomorrow on Canada's national election day! FINALLY, the aliens can tell us how to vote.

weedmaster likes this.
  7. FreshNugz

FreshNugz Registered+

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    yes, please aliens. we've got no choices.

8. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

I hope they bring some cash. We could use a little about now.

9. DaBudhaStank

DaBudhaStank Registered+

Dude this should be sweet. I'm down for some encounters of the stoned kind.

10. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

The aliens are coming tomorrow, but not in peace and love as they claim! They are coming to put their unpeakable probes into our butts! Do not allow an alien to put his probe in your butt and call it love! I think we all have made that mistake more than once! Never again!

11. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Hahaha I want some of the same stuff the person who started started this was smoking..

:jointsmile:

12. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

Did the aliens pick 10/14/2008 for any particular reason? Did the aliens post this YouTube video about their visit themselves, or did they have help from human collaborators? Why did they pick the southern hemisphere and not the northern? I have so many questions...

13. Sir Bliss

Sir Bliss Registered+

I'll be watching the sky.

But honestly...what are the chances?

14. 8182KSKUSH

8182KSKUSH Registered+

Well they apparently have the technology to make really crappy youtube videos so we will see huh?:jointsmile:

15. cygnustaxt

cygnustaxt Registered+

so it's tuesday, anyone thats south of the equator see anything?

16. flyingimam

flyingimam Registered+

yeah, today is the mentioned 2moro... anything? anyone?

17. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

If these aliens are so clever, why don't they post a view of the Cosmos that WASN'T taken from Earth? :rolleyes:If they can send us a YouTube video where the constellations look different, I might be less skeptical...

This is your brain:
    :tin foil hat:
    This is your brain watching too much YouTube:
    :abduct:

18. Psycho4Bud

Psycho4Bud The Modfather

Not all aliens or You-Tube are bad.....fire one up and enjoy!:D
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Yh_RRDMjI[/YOUTUBE]

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

19. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Does anyone know if they have landed yet? :D

20. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

Yeah one just landed in my backyard. We're blazing and talking about world domination.:jointsmile:

flyingimam likes this.