THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET RID OF THAT WEED SMELL!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by delukssteelcityscum, Jan 17, 2007.

1. delukssteelcityscum

delukssteelcityscum Registered+

ok ok i know there is people thinking it is impossible to rid the smell entirly, but ive come DAMNN close!! for me when i blaze in my non smoking house, i take a bottle of FLAMMABLE cologne , after im done toking,, i take a lighter and spray the spray so it catches fire , thus doing something( i really dont know what reaction/ combustion) but it works wonders and i find it lingers in the air long after you first did it! it works great for me, eeven still smelling the cologne when i come home from being ot for a day or two, ive only tried this with swiss army and gravity,, they work great.. ( i smoke in my room not the whole house so i suggest just using it in your room or attic/basement not the kitchen living room ect ect! pleaseguys .. tell me what you think from trying it out i think its great!!

2. mr_vega

mr_vega Registered+

haven't tried it. but im curious now.

3. xxxhazexxx

xxxhazexxx Registered+

dont burn your house down or blow yourself up:stoned:

4. delukssteelcityscum

ya doing it is actually pretty trippy too!! lol

5. Bob the Awesome

Bob the Awesome Registered+

For your clothing, I've found dryer sheets work perfectly... but for a room, maybe that'll work. I just imagine some burnt-out stoner blowing himself up trying it >>

6. Nocturnal Stoner

Nocturnal Stoner Registered+

i just get lynx or some cheap deoderant spray, spray it on my study table for 2 seconds so its on my table, then just light it, its safer than lighting the spray

7. the yeag

the yeag Banned

you actually wear gravity....and swiss army.....yuuuuk

8. delukssteelcityscum

HEY YEAG... ever heard of GIFTS?? fucking idiot

9. the yeag

the yeag Banned

damn bro...I was just wondering if you wore that shit......if your going to be a douche then go cry in the corner.
    i would not spray that garbage in a porta potty before i took a big canuck shit.

Attached Files:

10. Platinum Plus

Platinum Plus Registered+

Don't pull some Richard Pryor shit doing that loll
    and yes it is quite effective if you ask me. .. .
    i accidently lit a cigarette doing that....
    (i'm not a pro at the whole lighter in front of flammable can)
    but yea i'll never forget that time :p

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  11. the yeag

the yeag Banned

gravity...and noob hair....burning ewwww smells like hay

12. d00d989

d00d989 Registered+

rofl owned

13. the yeag

the yeag Banned

~The pontiff has spoken:jointsmile:

Attached Files:

14. fastforyou84

fastforyou84 Registered+

Obsession FTW

15. 420purpHAZE420

420purpHAZE420 Registered+

just get ozium bro, one or two sprays should do the trick, but u can spray the whole bottle and it wont even come close to smelling like weed

16. delukssteelcityscum

I aint owned, the only thing i own is your mother, and i fucking grimy, id rather buy more then get spray for my room fuck it/you

17. Pride

Pride Registered+

I'm quite sure the room will smell like CO2 and such. That's gonna scare the shit outta your parents.

18. mfitzp

mfitzp Registered+

dont pay with fire when stoned i have a video of me setting my foot on fire doing something like that lol

19. AustinMan

AustinMan Registered+

CO2 is a orderless gas. But yeah I wouldnt try this because now it will just smell like shit in your room.

20. SmokingPlatypus

SmokingPlatypus Registered+

lol if I tried that I'd probably light it and yelp and prolly drop the damn thing and catch my nuts on fire.