The unofficial thread on Passing On Some knowledge to a younger cannabis user

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by sundance., Jun 2, 2015.

1. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

Hey looks like it could b nitrogen but need closer pic of leaves

2. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

I am a first time grower and all the sudden I'm having PH issues plants turning striped yellow before the past 2 days never chevjex ph ....How things change

3. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

I'm having g issues with my PH big time first it was to high now my so I been watering with Poland spring water so,now my ph is 2-3 how should I bring it up the fastest and safest way ? And this is what happening to my babies: (

Attached Files:

4. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

I forgot to elaborate the soil ph is 2-3 in all pots it varies

5. Dancing_Bear

Dancing_Bear Moderator

You should be able to buy pH adjusters on Amazon.

6. redtails

redtails Registered+

And this thread is meant as a resource for important growing info not asking for help that's a different forum section.

7. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

Great and I understand

8. carolinahempcompany

carolinahempcompany Registered+

Stick with Cannabis. Keep a job and stay away from meth. Rules to live by.

9. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

Omg sounds like a good idea

10. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Stay far away from EWPs, (Evil White Powders), and the people they have already ruined.
    The great spirit says;
    "If it grows from the ground it is probably OK."

Weeze

11. KingCola

KingCola Registered

Hey guys sorry to interrupt lol but I just published a thread with a bunch of specific questions if you guys could check it out and she'd some light for me... New and have some inquiries is the name of the thread. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  12. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

another thief heard from and reported

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Knowledge for newbies.

Lowkeyweed is an example of the kind of scam attempts you will find daily.
    Ignore them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dancing_Bear

Dancing_Bear Moderator

Don't worry. I removed him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gilligan's highland

Gilligan's highland Registered+

Your theories are pretty bizarre to say the least

16. Gilligan's highland

That's it right there...that last sentence is KEY to being able to grow cannabis and enjoy the learning curve. enjoy the good harvests and try to look for the lesson in bad harvests. I'm still working at the art of not being OCD about stuff ha.

17. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

do you have an alternate theory little buddy? I study this stuff for a living and would love to hear your thoughts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Gilligan's highland

I'm not about to get into a pissing match with some self righteousness b. You give advice as fact, and then when people have other theories,.."why doesn't anyone listen to em".... it's bc other ppl have different methods. I'm not going to go into the knowledge that I have but I will say this. I garauntee..unless you are really old....I've been farming a hell of a lot longer than you. It's annoying when growers act like cannabis is so unique in the way you have to grow it. news flash little buddy, cannabis grows just like many other crops. take a pic of your field of marijuana and I'll compare it to my field of soybeans and corn. How about that

19. Gilligan's highland

How much acreage are you growing on em. Just curious since you are the grow guru

20. Gilligan's highland

Lmao I just shoved my foot in my mouth. I completely forgot we were arguing about politics, not growing this time. That's my bad. I don't do politics for a living. Best of luck to you.

• Like Like x 1