PAX2 Vaporizer

Toledo Headshops?

Discussion in 'Ohio (OH)' started by Rustymetal, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Rustymetal

Rustymetal Registered

Anyone around the Toledo area know some shops around here? The only know I know if is The Shed, which is not really a head shop, they do carry a few bowls, spoons, bongs.. but not much of a selection.

Any help is appreciated, also if you wanna break in the new piece with me, hit me up. :stoned: :stoned:

2. BUDhha

BUDhha Registered+

dont know any in toledo or around there. i live near dayton and there is a few around here but try bowling green they usually have head shops at colleges.

3. Bree1978

Bree1978 Registered+

Yeah there is a great one on the east side. It's name is 632 Main st. It's located at 632 main st, lol. I love that place, good prices....don't talk about what you are buying while you are there though, just point.. B

4. SPL00G

SPL00G Registered+

Scents & Nonsense
    more info ยป
    2036 N Holland Sylvania Rd
    Toledo, OH 43615

a great one just have to ask to see the good stuff, as its all in a lil room that's not very noticeable, plus the old couple that work there r chill as fuck

5. clepto43

clepto43 Registered

There's a really awesome place in Toledo called LOONAR STATION Located on the South Side of Cricket West, on the corner of Secor & Central here's a link to there web page Welcome to Facebook