PAX2 Vaporizer

Took a couple drags off a joint, haven't smoked in over 4 months.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Smurfinthereefr, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Smurfinthereefr

Smurfinthereefr Registered

I'm 5'8 and 200 pounds so thats working against me, any way to get thc out of your body pretty fast? Been on probation since july so i stopped smoking, went to court yesterday they changed my color to one that gets called around once a month or so, and they already called it last week. I smoked last night with two other friends and ended up taking 3-6 long drags, how long till it's out of my system? If i end up getting tested i'll know 24+ hours before so i'll probably dilute if i have too. Thanks for your input, keep smoking the green leaf :Rasta: I'll be on here alot more when i get off of proby :Rasta:

2. Stigma420247

Stigma420247 Banned

if u where completely clean id say 20 days MAX more than likely will be clean in 2 weeks...

3. Smurfinthereefr

damn well thats not good if i get tested within these two weeks, i read other postes that said a one time high gets out in 3-5 days. Is there a detox drink i should buy?

4. suzieque

suzieque Registered+

The detox drinks are an expensive form of dilution. Most of us do not recommend them.

Invest in some THC tests online and you will know. I got mine for under $2 a piece. Test first morning urine... if thats dirty then test again after a little dilution.

If you do get called soon for a test, have some creatine to start taking at least 24 hours beforehand. This will increase your creatinine levels so theres less chance of coming up dilute if you hand over a watery sample.

5. Stigma420247

Stigma420247 Banned

well i didnt klnow u had a test so soon sorry...i was just giving u FOR SURE times...it IS possible to be clean in 7 days from ONE time smoking... i am 5' 9" and about 165lbs... i took 2 hits ofg a blunt a while back when i was COMPLETELY clean and tested - with a home test within 7 days...everyone is different..and its better to be safe than sorry....

6. KNOTME66

KNOTME66 Registered+

A one time high will only take 3-5 days to clear from the system if totally clean.

7. Smurfinthereefr

Thanks for the info guys, well is there like diet pills or something i can take that will help me burn fat? I have weight training every 2 days at school and we run for about an hour then lift weights for half an hour thats about the most intense excercise i get, other then that i just walk a shit load from class to class and do alot of manual labor at my work. Oh and i didn't mean a detox drink i meant like a detox kit, they have something called detox 7 at the walgreens by my house will that be a good investment? Only 11 bucks.

Keep on tokin!:stoned:

8. medigrower

medigrower Registered+

i was drug tested for 2 years thought i had it down could smoke a hit or 2 on friday and when wednesday rolls around i would be clean if i got tested untill ya i got kicked out because for some reason i smoked on thursday and wednesday dropped hot i guess is what i am saying is u will never be for sure but i suggest stoping a few hours before the test so your not dumping into the cup and ur levels are extra high i kinda think thats what happened to me.

9. Stigma420247

Stigma420247 Banned

if i was u i would try to do some jogging... just to give u a idea of how long weed can stay in yer system... i JUST took a ua today... i smoked like 3 puffs offa joint last friday...and i was only clean for 21 days before that... i PASSED my ua...

i weigh 165lbs and im 5' 9" ....all i did was run 3 miles a day (u might wanna start at a mile and work yer way up) anddrank a crap load of cranberry juice and green tea... i DID wear extra layers of clothing while running to make myself sweat as much as possible... i quit jogging 2 days before my tests...

hope this helps man...good luck :) im gonna go get puffed out...aint got another ua for 50 days!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

:pimp:

disclaimer: everyone's body is different...just cause i got a clean ua 5 days after a few tokes DOESNT mean u can be clean too... i suggest grabbin some home tests... thats what i did to make sure my test would be clean...