Trump....

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Pupp, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Trump is blaming Obama and the democratic congress, circa 2010, for not passing gun control laws. Yet one of his primary goals as a candidate was to campaign on reducing violence in America.

He's the only politician that I've seen that campaigns on an issue he wants to fix , then blame the prior administration for not dealing with the very problem he campaigned on fixing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Did you expert logic from the Machiavelli/PTBarnum playbook?
    Now that's funny. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. oldmac

oldmac Registered+

I'm not sure what I was expecting...
    ... but what little money I have is in stocks and I have a bunch more money now then I did a year ago.
    OM:cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

"Wait!" -- Wednesday Adams :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. onjig

onjig Registered+

Hi ~ never heard the President say anything like that ~ I think ~ you'll see he is seeking to do a good job ~ for us ~ all of us ~ as he had done in business ```
    Obama's gone ~ he did what he did ~ some liked it some didn't ``` We Americans ~ can go on ~ all of us ~ together ```

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Why should we not blame previous congresses for not passing gun control laws? They had all of the time they had in office and many of the past congresses and presidents had a mandate to do something about the problem... yet they didn't. So now, in your overpowering logic and wisdom, you lay the entire blame of this on Trump. How insane this makes someone look putting this impossible burden on the very latest occupant of the White House...
    Impossible was chosen purposely... we have the 2nd amendment. Infringing on the gun rights of lawful Americans is a very dangerous stand to take, and any President willing to go down this road is risking rebellion... open and armed rebellion. Americans will not give up the right to keep and bear arms without a fight, and no President wants to be the cause of a civil war.
    So, Pup... you seem to be woefully misinformed not just on this last point, but what Trump has ACTUALLY done for your. Your President banned Bump Stocks. Deal with it. You got some gun control. What do you want now? Oh, I get it ... you just want to bitch about the President. It doesn't matter really what you complain about, you just want to complain.
    Now I realize your original post was over a month ago, where you felt it so necessary to vent that you started a post just to complain about Trump... do you still feel this way? Do you really think the President can do anything more than he is doing regarding guns? Please explain if you can, how he is screwing up and what you would do instead. After that, please explain why what you demand is not congresses job to get done, and why past congresses can be excused for not doing them. I will wait. This should be fun. Did you guys really think I would stay silent for long? Please explain your hatred for Trump, and for me, a girl without hate wants to understand how you got broken so badly and got so filled up with hate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

All the regular readers here know your a diehard Trump fan.

Trying to troll the thread isn't going to get you any gold stars.

• Like Like x 1
  9. emilya

stating an opinion on an open thread is not trolling. Put out an opinion and be prepared to defend it. I am not looking for gold stars... I am looking for you to justify your statement and not just spew BS into the wind. BS unchallenged offends me.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

I don't agree with Emilya on this.
    I see Mr Trump as an extremely mendacious and un-curious person.
    But I do read her posts.
    Why?
    Because she is no dummy and you learn very little from folks you do agree with, yah?
    So, to quote Stinky Attic, "please keep it civil," and carry on.

Popcorn-Deer-52.gif

• Like Like x 1
  11. Buck Rogers420

No one said anything about gun control.
    This is just your go to argument to put down free thanking people ( liberals ).
    Do you put down liberals because they scare you.
    I know there will no change in gun laws
    We don't want to give up our guns either.
    The NRA won't let that happen. Just like big pharmaceutical co. and private prison co. won't allow an end to federal prohibition.
    You will never have your despensery as long as cannabis hateing trump and Beauregard are power. :pirate:

12. emilya

You opened this thread talking about gun control. If you cant even be that honest, I am wasting my time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Buck Rogers420

I didn't open this tread. Don't try and lump everyone who disagrees with you together !

14. emilya

oops, my mistake. It was Pup who opened this thread. It is you who was unable to read and understand what he said. I will repeat it here. By the way, liberals don't scare me, they simply annoy me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Haha, Obama solved the problem of street violence and robbery in Chicago... by moving. (can't see it from my house)
    Personally, I won't travel in any major city unarmed. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. :eek:

You're not looking hard enough. That is lesson #1 in the political playbook. :p Hillary made a career of it. (as evidenced by a list of her notable accomplishments)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Buck Rogers420

There's something you have in common with trump. You both like to belittle anyone that disagrees with you.

17. emilya

did I belittle you? nope. you proved my point with your own words. I am afraid I have many things in common with Trump... probably why you dislike me so.

• Like Like x 1
  18. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Semi Trump supporter here. While I’m not a fan of his personality the alternative Hillary was worse IMO

Not a fan of gun control either, have no issues with the background check thing but to go after the 99.9 % of legal gun owners because of a few nut cases is wrong.

Obama blamed everything on Bush the 4 years of his presidency, they all do that it’s called politics

Good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Was supposed to say the 1st 4 years of Obama’s 8 year Presidency he blamed everything on Bush

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

I didn't like either Hillary or Trump. If we elected Hillary, we'd be stuck in the same first gear as we did with Obama. Barrack Obama did have a few good things under his belt after his first election, but after 2012, America was stuck in first gear and Obama was stuck in neutral. I'd say America was stuck in first gear from about 2010 till the end of Obama's presidency.

One of the major issues with Hillary, for me anyway, was that she didn't have much of a personality, nothing for the public, as far as her personality, to admire. I mean, it was the polar opposite: The only reason to vote for Hillary was that you either were voting democrat just because you'd never vote republican, or you were just blocking Trump. For a lot of people anyway. I felt a vote a Hillary was a vote for Obama 2.0.

I like Obama the first 4 years, the 2nd term, he was totally stuck in neutral and America was on a fast track to no place in particular.

• Agree Agree x 1