Tweet your President. Tweet your Congressman. Tweet everyone.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TBox, Apr 12, 2018.

1. TBox

TBox Registered+

This is a tweet I just sent to President Trump. I'd love to see Twitter flooded with similar tweets to him and our decision makers in the USA. We are going to make legalization happen, it is just a matter of when.

Be respectful. Be polite. Be literate. Be relentless.

Here's a copy of my tweet:

From @fan_of_leisure : @realDonaldTrump If you really want 2 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain and be known as the best President the world has ever seen, LEGALIZE RECREATIONAL CANNABIS and #hemp production nationwide TODAY. These two moves would end the #opioidcrisis , save our economy and our planet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

I like it but I don't tweet. Too stoned to remember my password...:jointsmiley:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

I think he is going to. But I don’t think he’s going to do it during his first 4 years unless something changes to fast track the move. He knows he will lose the religious right vote if he does it before the end of his first term and that could cost him the election in the electoral college. Be patient. He has many more things to do to help get this country back on track first before worrying about marijuana. He already says it shouldn’t be up to the federal government; that it should be up to the states. I think he’s telegraphing in subtle ways that he’s going to end this war on weed by saying things like that. So be patient and definitely keep reminding him to legalize it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. TomSawyer2112

TomSawyer2112 Registered+

• Like Like x 1