PAX2 Vaporizer

Underground Growing

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by surfaround23, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surfaround23

surfaround23 Banned

I own a small house with a yard about an acre big my idea is to put a shed in my yard and dig a small entry down into a grow room where I'd have 9 lights on about 65 plants along with water pumps and climate control. The way id get electricity would be a feed from a public line that feeds into my house underground so i wouldnt have to worry about ridiculously high bills. I was hoping you could poke holes in this so i have my bases covered.

2. epilepticme

epilepticme Registered+

stealing electricity? theres your first hole. Not cool!

3. illnillinois

illnillinois Banned

ya what he said.

dont try to cut corners..
    The more you get other *people involved the worse it will be..

*power company sniffing around for "a problem" in the line etc...

4. surfaround23

surfaround23 Banned

dude my cousin lives in guam where like 1 in every four houses gets electricity straight from the line and the amount of feed off you get from the taking a couple thousand watts doesnt show on the grid

5. surfaround23

surfaround23 Banned

and plus the reason alot of growers get caught is because of the electricity they use so the options there is to pay off the meter man or get from the underground line

6. illnillinois

illnillinois Banned

posting in here i assume you were looking for feedback
    What you do with the feedback is up to you..

good luck whatever route you take..

legalize it!!!

7. yeah screwing someone over is a nice way to get busted.

Guerilla grow. 65plants indoors is a lot of power, lights and un-necessary attention.

8. Mcnizzlebery

Mcnizzlebery Registered+

Wow, i had the idea to build in like an underground lair just yesterday. Just spooked me seeing it here. Weird.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SunnyD

SunnyD Registered+

It's been done before.

Google underground grow room, you'll find links to other forums

10. Booyagrandma

Booyagrandma Registered+

65 plants and you can't pay the bills, go kill yourself or get a new hobby

11. surfaround23

surfaround23 Banned

chill out man whats with the hostility

12. keeko

keeko Registered+

i think its the stealing of electricity part. thats a GREAT way to get busted.:postreadfaq:

makes us good stoners look like shit!

13. Iscandar

Iscandar Registered

Buy a diesel generator and let it run on pure vegetable oil. Then you are off the grid completely.

14. Dyranty

Dyranty Registered+

Be careful when digging is all I have to say. Imagine digging and finding a gas/water/sewage ewwww /electric/cable line. Then you have to explain why you were digging in your shed.....

I've thought of it also............. My Batcave will be built one day................

errrrr........ anyways you ever try digging that deep? what part of the country you live in?

It's not fun, me and the shovel have a hate/hate work relationship.
    Especially in the midwest or the south or the west or the southwest where there's sand.......... sucks ballz.

15. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Oh shit, looks like someone forgot to read the site rules:

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-com-lounge/148152-messageboard-rules.html

In case you are not aware, stealing electricity is not only illegal, but it's a lame, bullshit, pussy-ass way to get around paying for the same electricity that the rest of us DO pay for, and obviously yo momma forgot to teach you that. We are here to help medical people grow medicine, not teach some greedy punk how to get rich without paying his dues.

You should read these links:
    Civil disobedience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://boards.cannabis.com/growing-...other-law-breaking-please-use-discretion.html

You're outta here, and don't come back.

16. flyingimam

flyingimam Registered+

u dont live in guam

alot of growers get busted cuz they deserve it, cuz they are fuckin morons who dont think their plans thru!

either pluggin 10kwh to normal city grid or stealin power, both are stupid ways to my logic!

I have heard and read for sometime now that u can still get decent (good enough to blow u off ya ass) weed using CFL or LED lighting...

17. blink_inc

blink_inc Registered+

bury a shipping container.
    buy a windmill.
    make medicine. (lots!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.