PAX2 Vaporizer

US VIRGIN ISLANDS

Discussion in 'Activism' started by stxchick, Aug 28, 2009.

1. stxchick

stxchick Registered

We have started our Norml chapter in the USVI. This week we were on 3 talk radio shows here and had another newpaper article written on the group and our efforts. I met with 2 Senators and the Lt. Governor's wife (we discussed how our efforts may affect the youth of the Territory). We had great response to our radio shows - 1 was 2 hours long and the calls never stopped. We had only 1 negative caller.

One of the Senators has pledged to introduce legislation this session for the legalization of MJ (not just med and not just decrim). I will be talking with him this weekend.

We really need financial supporters - even our minimum membership @ $15 will help. We need money to print our brochures and information for the educational process for the general public and the medical community.

I have personally financed the effort to date. I can't keep it up.

If anyone would like to see the USVI legalize medical and decriminalize marijuana - step up and support us financially. We are planning to offer temporary use permits for visitors to the VI once the laws are passed.
    That will truly make America's Paradise - Paradise!

One Love,

Linda Adler
    Executive Director, USVI NORML
    USVI NORML (USVI NOrml) | MySpace
    340-244-9179 (Atlantic Standard Time)