PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

vap vs bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by rgbud, Feb 19, 2007.

1. rgbud

rgbud Registered+

is vap so good that it can be a bong...i doubt it.... how can u vap weed n then smoke it after?

2. Samwhore

Samwhore Registered+

what are you talking about?

i think I know,

vapes are better

3. partcleguy

partcleguy Registered+

Vapes are better in that the high lasts longer with less weed, its healthier, and you can use the vaped weed to cook with (or make green dragon with, which I did recently). I think you're asking if you can take bong rips of vaped weed which you can but it won't do much. It takes a lot more vaped weed than fresh to do anything with.

4. rgbud

rgbud Registered+

nah im just sayin is a vamp so good it can beat a bong

5. xmordeciax

xmordeciax Registered+

depends on the vape, but generally vapes will fuck u up a whole lot more than a bong will

6. JustinSKS

JustinSKS Registered+

I've never vaped before, so I'm obviously 100% partial. I defiantely love a good bong hit. Haven't had one in months. Can't wait till my order gets here so I can hit it everyday.

7. Hardcore Newbie

Hardcore Newbie Registered+

I got a dominizor vaporizer today, wow..... I hit it 10 times (it takes 3 or so for it to get properly heated) and I thought it wasn't working. The high just slowly creeps up on you for 5 minutes... and then you realize that you're high.

I can't believe it man, great great feeling.

8. invision

invision Registered+

i have a vape and it can and will mess you up more than a bong, but there is something in the actual smoking part that gives a diffrent high, vapes give you that im a retard in the head feeling while smoking hits the body.