Vaporizer Pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by dicklauf, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. dicklauf

    dicklauf Registered

    I was wondering about a "vaporizer pipe" my friend had where it was just a normal pipe but instead of just throwing the pot in the bowl you had to unscrew the top and then put it in and then screw the top part back on. To smoke you put the lighter to the top part, it seemed that there was some sort of metal or screan that must have difussed the heat so it wasnt straight fire. it smoke almost exactly like an electronic vaporizer but looked like a normal bowl. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the specific name of this was called and/or where i could buy one online.
  2. liquid swords

    liquid swords Registered+

  3. Breukelen advocaat

    Breukelen advocaat Registered+

    I got one, and like it.

    It's completly safe to go through U.S. mail, since it can be, and is, used to vaporize tobacco and other legal substances.

    The top part, with the ceramic filter, can also be screwed onto other pipe bowls, such as metal. Vaporgenie seems to be the first one of it's type; although it's very well made and the wood is attractive, somebody will probably make a cheaper version in the future.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2005

Share This Page