PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Vaporizers-bull, or good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Hempamasta, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Hempamasta

Hempamasta Registered+

My question involves vaporizers. Do they really work, or is it just some kind of marketing BS that was put out and is not really true. Also, what about the level of high? Is it comparable to blazing a big blunt, or hitting a bong, or is it unlike both of those? I just seek information, and any that can be given is gratefully appreciated.

2. Day Dreamin Faze

Day Dreamin Faze Registered+

OMFG,A vaporizer is a tolltally different high once you smoke out of one u willl become in love with this great machine and will want to invest some good money into one.Most people that use vaporizors dont use anything else just pure vapors a whole like better for the body, not much smoke so not much smell.

I am getting a BV vaporizor at the end of the month.

http://www.bcvaporizer.com

go there and read up good stuff.

3. Hempamasta

Hempamasta Registered+

Yeah, from what I hear about vaporizers, I really like. The only problem is, aren't they like, really, really expensive? And another thing, how good are they at not wasting a lot of weed? Thanks!

4. Day Dreamin Faze

Day Dreamin Faze Registered+

u will use half the weed usall and get just as stoned if not more...Check ebay for the "bc vaporizer" i think there around 60$ shipped with a free grinder.

5. PhiShiTter

PhiShiTter Registered

i dont know, it just seems more fun to get to roll light and puff a nice 6 gram blunt with some friends

6. sawleaf

sawleaf Registered+

Day Dreamin Faze is right. A vaporizer uses less weed and you can get just as high or higher. You won't waste any THC at all. With smoking, you are going to loss a lot of THC in second hand smoke and resin deposits. The vaporizer high is very clean and clear, and is usually more uplifting and energetic. Some vaporizers are very expensive, but probably the best quality one you can get for a budget is the BC one. I have one of these and it works great. They are definately not BS. By the way DDF, did you order your BC vaporizer yet?

7. bowlsnapper2012

bowlsnapper2012 Registered+

u can get the bc ones on ebay for 45.50 buy it now

8. ndhawk

ndhawk Registered+

I'll probably get one in a year or two. Maybe this year though who knows. I don't mind the damage to lungs for another couple years. If I continue to blaze after that time I'll invest in a vaporizer. I bet the prices will drop on those things so there's no need to invest in one now.

9. StonerMom

StonerMom Registered+

Waiting for my new vaporizer to arrive

I ordered a vaporizer over the internet Tuesday night. I can't wait! :cool:

10. bowlsnapper2012

bowlsnapper2012 Registered+

how much do u guys think the price of weed is gonna go up in like 3-5 years

11. KillaBuzz

KillaBuzz Registered+

y wood the price ov weed go up? i kno the older smokerz bragg bout how inexpensive it wuz but thatz becuz back then, a 25 cent coin wuz worth a shitload. now it aint worth shit.

12. YES

YES Registered+

Killabuzz, it think you confused what you said.

It did go up from back in the day. Im confused by your last post.

13. KillaBuzz

KillaBuzz Registered+

lol srry YES,
    he said how much do yah think weed prices are gunna go up in 3-5 yearz. an i said why wood the pricez go up?? an then i wuz tryn 2 say that the reason pricez went up iz becuz the currency changed. back then if u had 25centz in yer pocket u werent doin 2 bad. but now since money aint worth az much, 25 centz meanz nuttin, therefore the pricez ov everythin have gone up. i wuz juss wonderin y he thought the pricez wood go up. make sense?

14. sawleaf

sawleaf Registered+

You mean inflation

15. KillaBuzz

KillaBuzz Registered+

yes thnk u sawleaf.

16. Sedater18

Sedater18 Registered+

17. vegasgrower

vegasgrower Registered+

Just tried my vaporizor today, I am very impressed, very little smoke, easy on the throat and lungs and uses less herb. I payed $39.95US and that included a grinder.I have seen others that go for $159.99 up to $500. Not sure why the price range, I think it has to do with temp control and the heating element. Start with a cheap one and see if you like it ot not. One thing the herb does not tatse as good, I guess everything in life is a trade off.

18. Buck268

Buck268 Registered+

Vaps are cool, only smoked out of a light bulb vap myself, and that takes a fair amount of skill to truely reap a vap effect (easy to burn the herb). But yeah, its definatly a different high.

19. passit420

passit420 Registered+

killabuzz y use z's so often. dam thats confusing

20. daniel80

daniel80 Registered

vaporizer

Before using vapir vaporizer i don't like the vaporization. But once i used it i know the benfits of vapir.

When operated correctly the Vapir does not produce smoke. However, the Vapir is capable of producing very high temperatures that can burn the material if left on at high temperatures for long periods of time. When operated correctly, the flavor of herbs from the Vapir are more like steam than smoke. There is no smoke-like taste.You can look the product here at http://www.vapir.com