PAX2 Vaporizer

vitamin c and whatnot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by gobstopper, Sep 1, 2008.

1. gobstopper

gobstopper Registered+

I have heard that taking vitamin c before smoking increases the high. Does anyone have any experience with this? I regularly take 5-htp, and I've noticed that it gets me slightly higher. Anyone know of any other substances that can produce a different/better/interesting high?

2. Coelho

Coelho Registered

Well... i noticed that taking vitamin c before smoking increased the sativa (energetic, mind) high, but decreased the indica (mellow, body) high.

3. AnEpicMelody

AnEpicMelody Registered

Hey I take 5-HTP too! But anyways, I heard about the vitamin c thing, so I drank 2 big glasses of OJ whilst high one day, and I dunno if it was just good bud, or I was in a good mood, but I thought it amplified the high a bit. I was smoking on trainwreck, and it seemed to boost the sativa high. Needless to say, I've been drinking more OJ lately, haha.

4. GGBATD

GGBATD Registered

I heard of this before and someone said that weed lowers your vitamin c level making you tired/fatigued. And when you get some more vitamin c in your body it makes you more energetic, ie the sativa effect.

5. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

6. Coelho

Coelho Registered

There is something wrong with this link... it doesnt work. Anyway i googled it and found this:

(From https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?showtopic=20660&st=0&p=202940&#entry202940)

PS. 2424th post!

7. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

That was the post-

Don't know why the link didn't work. I must have messed up- some how- computer dummy here! lol ;)

Granny :hippy:

8. Coelho

Coelho Registered

Well... i will try it. I wont eat a mango (i dont like it), but i will force myself to drink some juice of it... i hope it really works... anyway... after i smoke ill post the results.