Want to sell your vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vapopanda, Nov 11, 2016.

?

Did you ever had your "want to sell" ad banned from a webpage?(like ebay, craigslist, facebook...)

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. vapopanda

vapopanda Registered

Hello there

if you have a vaporizer or mod that you don't use anymore, you can post and ad and sell it on this European platform thevapetrader.eu

Why? Because as avid Vape hobbyists and collectors we saw a need for this ourselves and were sure others would too.

Why do I have to buy a new vaporizer, even if I am not sure what model really fits to me? And why can't I sell that model I don't use anymore? We know that some media and webpages ban ads about cannabis vaporizers and don't allow users to post anything regarding it. And we also know that producers tents to force us to buy and throw away, buy and throw away, instead of giving a product a real life cycle.

So, if you have a mod or a vaporizer that you don't use anymore or you are looking for a special model and cannot find it, just log in and post an ad for free. Users of all Europe will see it and will reply straight to you.

Attached Files:

2. Egzoset

Egzoset Registered+

Salutations VapoPanda,

No, it never happened to me simply because i gave them as i made progress in my customization quest. I'd have been interested a while ago to make more but the manufacturer won't let me have SiC cores alone unless i desist publishing my progress, while it's impossible these days to ship anything anonymously (with no return address) anyway.

Good luck in Europe, i'm sure there's room for similar services! :D

3. vapopanda

vapopanda Registered

Hello Egzoset
    thanks for the luck and for your comment, I just hope Google doesn't shut down the site ....new laws and new regulations here in Europe are tough

4. Egzoset

Egzoset Registered+

Salutations VapoPanda,

With Trump as USA president we can fear almost anything including a prospect where the bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists will continue to thrive and prosper, not to mention in Qu├ębec/Can we got those kind of zealots installed (like an incrustation!), both in provincial and federal Liberal offices.

It seems the end of worlds is finally coming, time to liquidate inventories!... :eek:

M'well, at least in Switzerland they went progressive with CBD tobacco substitutes i heard. And us poor sods on planet Itnoc, what have we got?!? This:

[​IMG]
    (The bipolar-written "science" books of MiniPET...)

Good day, have fun!! :D

5. vapopanda

vapopanda Registered

Yes, but the referendum went quite well in the USA, didn't they? Here in Europe everybody is talking about how many countries made the recreational use legal.

6. Egzoset

Egzoset Registered+

Salutations,

The consensus is North-American but just not how it translates in our different so-called "sovereign" legislatures. So my last hope awaiting for 2019 is that Trump will kick a few United Nations buts before it's too late i guess!...

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1