PAX2 Vaporizer

watermelon drank

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Mista Sippi, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Mista Sippi

Mista Sippi Registered+

yeah, so i've NEVER in my life had anything be it candy or drank that tastes like real watermelon. all that shit changed last night. i bought a 2 liter of some watermelon soda, and it tastes JUST like some watermelon. man, it's pretty damn good but I thought it impossible.

2. friendowl

friendowl Registered+

you should get a fresh watermelon
    take out the seeds
    put all the red shit in a blender
    add a lil sugar
    add some ice cold water
    thats the best drink

3. Skink

Skink Registered+

I like Jolly Rancher's watermelon candies... I havn't had one in like 20 years,,,I wonder if they still make them???

4. Mista Sippi

Mista Sippi Registered+

that sounds pretty good, but this is the same shit! i swear it's fucking AWESOME! stoned and drankin my drank.

5. friendowl

friendowl Registered+

are you african american mista sippi

6. Mista Sippi

Mista Sippi Registered+

what the fuck does that have to do with anything? but for your information, i am native american

7. Acouwaila

Acouwaila Registered+

Last night my friend who is 18 said he had never tried a now and later before...

i was like "what? where the fuck have u been"

haha strange...

then we were tossin up lil jokes messin with him like "Dude u ever tried these cool things called fuckin skittles?"

8. Skink

Skink Registered+

The dude has a profile pic,,,he looks like Jaws from the old 007 flicks...

9. Mista Sippi

Mista Sippi Registered+

hahahahahahaha never heard that one before.

10. 187

187 Registered+

i think its watermelon drink, drank is past tense

11. MacWQ33

MacWQ33 Registered+

Are you talking about drank...as in drank? Or just soda?

12. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

well the smirnoff tiwsted things come in watermelon flavor and those are AMAZINGGGG:) oh yea i also love jolly ranchers. bought a bag the other day. blue raspberry is my favorite

13. RichieRich

RichieRich Registered+

what the f--k does that have to do with anything? but for your information, i am native american.

Private Snowball "you'll be dissappointed to know that we do not serve fried chicken and watermelon in my mess hall on a daily basis. Full Metal Jacket

14. BabyFacedAbortion

BabyFacedAbortion Registered+

I've had this watermelon fruit juice shit, by like arizona iced tea i think. BANNNGING!

15. budsmoker only

budsmoker only Registered+

damn when i first read this i thought it said watermelon dank... turns out it doesnt.. but ya ywatermelon jolly ranchers and blow pops are so good.. and so are those sour watermelon slurpies from 7/11

16. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

^ yess the sour watermelon slurpees! those are delicious. and also like someone mentioned, the arazona watermelon drinks are spectactular

17. BigHyphyD

BigHyphyD Registered+

It's think it might be a west coast thing, the way to say drank...

kinda like the hood way to say drink.

you guys ain't never heard of the purple drank?

:p

From UrbanDictionary.com -

purple drank

"codeine/promethazine cough syrup mixed in with some sprite. serve it up in a white styrafoam cup with some ice and your good to go. you can mix it up with all kinds of sodas or just sip the ish. there is NO alcohol in it and its NOT robitussin. It's thick and purple and comes only by prescription or by your local weedman. not to be sipped by suckas!!!!!"

18. MastaChronic

MastaChronic Banned

what tribe are you? im lumbee

19. Mista Sippi

Mista Sippi Registered+

choctaw

20. MacWQ33

MacWQ33 Registered+

That's what I thought he was talking about too.