Wax on a cigarette

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by Oliver Crane, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Oliver Crane

Oliver Crane Registered+

OK, so let me start by saying that I don't advocate smoking cigarettes AT ALL... they're nasty and shitty and gross and don't start if you haven't already. I was originally gonna post this in the "Techniques" thread, but the rules said not to reference cigarettes there... I hope here is an ok place to talk about my experience -

ANYWAY, I've mentioned before on a few of my wax reviews that I'm allowed to smoke and vape cannabis at work. Well today I had some pretty good Super Lemon Jack live resin and I was smoking a cigarette with my boss, when I decided to just stick a line of wax on the top of the cigarette. I smoked it down until the cherry reached the wax, and the wax, as expected, started turning liquid and soaking into the cigarette. It didn't change the taste of the cigarette enough to make it not taste shitty, despite the fact that this wax is really strong flavoured. At first I wasn't sure if it was working, but once the wax melts into the cigarette, it starts burning really slowly and everything brightened up. The wax hit hard as hell when it piggybacked on the nicotine like that. Basically, it was a very unique kind of high that was really bright and uplifting, followed by an equally shitty cigarette-y comedown where I felt really more dizzy than anything, but that might be due to the fact that I went back to work after that. I put maybe 1.5 "dabs" worth on top of a menthol-ultra light, so it was like the menthol made the wax go down easier, so I took bigger hits than I normally would from straight wax. Long story short, I might try this again when I'm not working and see if it's any better at the end than this was, but overall the high was enhanced with this technique.