PAX2 Vaporizer

'weed catalog'

Discussion in 'Strains and Seeds' started by M3nt0R, Jun 2, 2007.

1. M3nt0R

M3nt0R Registered+

Is there any website that any of you know of that actually has all/most/a lot of strains of weed with pictures and stuff included?

Most I found was a site a while ago that sold all types of weed (probably amsterdam only or something though), and it was cool, but a lot of times I pick up weed that looks so similar but has such different effects that I just don't believe I'm getting the same stuff every time.

thanks in advance

2. fuckk i had one that had a shitload of strains of weed, and hash, and even shrooms...with pics and effects and all....completely lost it -_-'

3. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

4. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

seedboutique.com carries a lot of different breeders' work and has descr/pics

5. Sir Bliss

Sir Bliss Registered+

So yes or no. Is it legal for Americans to purchase Cannabis seeds online?

6. lil josh

lil josh Registered+

I belive its legal to purchase them but illegal to germinate them

7. M3nt0R

M3nt0R Registered+

No, I really doubt it's legal. A lot of places all advertise everything, then at the end, "Will not ship to USA" and they'll say something about legal terms and such.

There's no doubt that if you buy seeds it's to plant...illegal plant seeds produce illegal plants.

I wish though...cuz buying seeds from dealers wouldn't really bring my hopes up, I'd probably get schwag seeds or something.

8. freewheelinfrank

freewheelinfrank Registered+

Answer: NO cannabis, cannabis seeds, allowed in the USA - Federal Law prohibits cannabis. period. ............ but, do we buy seeds online ? .......... of course, but watch yer ass :smokin:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  9. thcbuz

thcbuz Registered+