PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Weed - Grams

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by EastStandHibby, Nov 20, 2006.

1. EastStandHibby

EastStandHibby Registered+

can people give me the weight in grams for...

1/8

1/4

and 1 ounce please, really would be a help as I think I'm gettin ripped off

2. Acouwaila

Acouwaila Registered+

28 grams in an ounce

3.5 in an 1/8

7 in a 1/4

14 in a half

3. Bodom Children Of

Bodom Children Of Registered+

dimebag - 2.0-2.5g (depending on seller/buyer)

4. EastStandHibby

no such thing as i dimebag here, just 1/8 upwords

5. EastStandHibby

thanks a lot much appreciated:Rasta:

6. EmoRebellion

EmoRebellion Registered+

Dude, where are you from? Out here a dimebag is .5 of good chron, if you can find a dealer who will sell that small. A dub or 20 sack is 1.0ish, depending on the dealer. You can usually get an 1/8 for 50. We just picked up an ounce of some really good chronic for 240, and that was an amazing deal. For good medical you can pay almost 500 an ounce.

7. Acouwaila

Acouwaila Registered+

500 an ounce?

im not saying you are wrong but that sounds very un reasonable. I would think that medical would cost less to due its legality. and a dub is like 2 grams....as its...dank here is standard rate 45 an eighth...for kb at least....30 an 1/8 mids....50-60 an 1/8 heddies or high quality strains...at the most 300 an ounce kb...

8. EmoRebellion

EmoRebellion Registered+

If you go into any medical place an ounce runs $300-$500 depending on quality. You may find a dealer who has "medical" for less, but its not the real stuff.

It may be just us, we only like to smoke quality stuff, and dont mind paying extra. Your quality may be just as good, but because of cali prices we have to pay more. Or not, maybe we just have better quality. It just makes sense, 2 hits off of some of this stuff and I am good for a while, and Im no lightweight.

9. LIP

LIP Banned

an oz is actully 28.3 perfect, but you'll find alot of dealers round down to 28.

10. Bodom Children Of

yeah i don't live in cali. I don't spend my whole checks on MJ either. i get oz for 120 and grow the good shit myself

keep in mind this is if you live in cali not in any other state:thumbsup:

11. EmoRebellion

EmoRebellion Registered+

I have never seen a bag that was 28.3. I always knew an ounce was 28.35, but I just figured it was easier to weigh out 28

12. EmoRebellion

EmoRebellion Registered+

haha, I dont spend my whole checks either.

13. Bodom Children Of

you have to actually do the math...:thumbsup:

14. EmoRebellion

EmoRebellion Registered+

Thats true, although I never worried about less than half of a gram if I was buying that much.

15. LIP

LIP Banned

No, thats why alot of dealers round it down, but if you do business with them, you should have the full product, which is 28.3

It's not the same as just buying from a dealer, it's business.

Cant go around shorting people, or the business opptunities wont come as frequent, and you may anger some people, no matter how small it is. A business has to be run with dicipline, & good manners.

16. EmoRebellion

EmoRebellion Registered+

I can understand what you are saying, but when I buy an ounce I am only expecting 28 grams. If I was expecting to get 28.3 grams, then I would be mad. Even the medical places give you 28 grams exactly.

17. LIP

LIP Banned

Because most people dont worry about .3 of a gram, i mean, for me, thats not even the start a joint. LOL. BUt yeah, it's easier with 28 and it doesnt bother anyone. My mans always spot on with it, because he runs it as a proper business. He's not really a dealer or a grower, he's a business man selling a product to his trusted cliontel.

18. busteruk7

busteruk7 Registered+

thats how we do it here in the uk
    cheers all :)

19. TallulahGreen

TallulahGreen Registered+

Cali is weird. I like my Organic Oregon bud.

20. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Why is an Ounce 28.3 instead of 28g?