PAX2 Vaporizer

weed-seeds.net

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by TheGreenDragon, Nov 16, 2008.

1. TheGreenDragon

TheGreenDragon Registered

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this seedbank? When I first ordered I'd found several good reviews for this site. But afterward I started to run across several sites saying they where a rip off. I'm waiting for an e-mail reply but its still the weekend there. I'm starting to get a bit nervous. So Id be appreciative if anyone who has ordered from them in the past could recount their experience and help me figure out if its a good or bad seedbank.

2. michaelpeg

michaelpeg Registered+

sorry i havent ordered from here before but why dont you just order from a seed bank that is more reputable like nirvana? they have been in buisiness a while and have many customers who leave reviews on there site about how great it is + the seeds are about the lowest cost around.

3. TheGreenDragon

TheGreenDragon Registered

Well as I said I did do some research before And there where some good reviews. And they had a strain I wanted. Plus they where very prompt replying to my pre-order emails. So It seemed like a good idea at the time. Its just AFTER ordering I found the bad reviews. But If this doesn't work out Ill just chalk it it up to a learning experience and try a different Bank. I'm just wondering If I should still hold some hope if anyone had a good experience with them.

But thanks for the dependable Seedbank suggestion. Ill check it out for my next order.

4. michaelpeg

michaelpeg Registered+

oh sorry i guess i miss read that you already ordered... well good luck i hope you get your seeds.

5. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango Registered+