PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Week 6 of flowering ...ooh baby!

Discussion in 'Closet / Cabinet Growing' started by Pedro de Pacas, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Pedro de Pacas

Pedro de Pacas Registered+

The wonderful aroma of chlorophyl is amazing! KC Brains say the flowering time for an indoor grow is 6 to 8 weeks, and I'm 5 days into week 6, I'll take another peek at the Trichomes beginning of week 7.

Lessons learned:
    • If you can swing it, get a Home Depot wardrobe. I did; best $60.00 I ever spent.
    • Give the plants plenty of light - the 150 watt CFL I got off Ebay is making a major difference, and it helps keep the temperatures manageable.
    • Be patient and monitor the Trichomes, Radio Shack has good pocket microscopes for cheap.
    • Lack of light, lack of space to grow, over feeding and pulling the trigger too early on my past grows may explain lack of yeild/potency and perhaps harshness?

At any rate, I'm going for "biggest buddage possible" on a closet all CFL grow...patience is the key!

2. Love2Chief

Love2Chief Registered+

post some pics bro.

3. Pedro de Pacas

Pedro de Pacas Registered+

The zoom on my camera plain sucks, the close-up are just blurry! This is the best I could come up with:

Attached Files:

4. twitch

twitch Registered+

u can see the white hairs... even if its a bad pic dude i can still tell they look good... keep it up man u will some good buds

5. StOnEdMoNk

StOnEdMoNk Registered+

looks good so far the buds look great

6. Love2Chief

Love2Chief Registered+

Orale homes that shit looks good. QUE VIVA LA MOTA! A LA CHINGADA CON LA CHOTA! hahahaha