PAX2 Vaporizer

week 7 flowering

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by justlovingit420, Feb 24, 2008.

1. justlovingit420

justlovingit420 Registered+

these are definately gettin close what you think

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. HateHeaven

HateHeaven Registered+

O_O Looking way good! What strain is that? :jointsmile:

3. justlovingit420

that would be hindu kush i just started harvesting tonite due to the fact that i found a tad of mold on a bud so i will be harvesting the tops and leaving the smaller buds for another week these get soooo sticky that they mold easy im not sure if ive been in budding for 7 weeks or 8 im leanin more towards 8 i think next time ill mark it on a calendar

4. keeko

keeko Registered+

nice setup......how many lights do you have going on in there?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  5. HateHeaven

HateHeaven Registered+

look like bamboo :stoned:
    Have you been flushing? and for about how long?

6. justlovingit420

i have 6 1000 hps and yes been flushing for about 2 weeks now i did give them some bat guano last night

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mr. Clandestine

Mr. Clandestine Registered+

I wouldn't give them any more guano, just water until the final chop. You're probably not going to pack on a whole lot of extra resin at this point, and if you're not careful, you might end up with a lot of plants that have a fertilizer taste to it. I got this on my last grow, the smoke is harsh, sharp tasting, and really unpleasant... but they looked fantastic. You may think of adding a little bit of molasses, which many people report using to provide a final 'blast' of sugar to the roots right before harvest. Even then, I'd get a few good flushes in before cutting them down... just to be safe.

That grow looks KILLER, by the way! Great job! :thumbsup: