were in hell.

Discussion in 'Mississippi (MS)' started by superfitter, May 3, 2004.

1. Shelbay

Shelbay Registered+

You still around the area? Asking for a very good reason.:)

2. cygnustaxt

cygnustaxt Registered+

anyone on here from the gulf coast? ala lb, gulfport, biloxi? its dry as shit down here.

3. Metaxas

Metaxas Registered

Gulfport here - I don't know anyone here, I lived in Hattiesburg for a minute due to the rental situation down here, but have moved back, anybody from around here I would like to meet if not for anything else but to shoot the shit, make some new friends. New towns can be lonely as hell with no one but non-smoking family to chat with... :D

4. smokinbongs420

smokinbongs420 Registered

gulfport dawg im in ghs

5. Mississippi Steve

Mississippi Steve Registered+

ummm......yup

just outside of Hattiesburg

6. Mississippi Steve

Mississippi Steve Registered+

Holla??? ok..... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    :Rasta:

7. PegLeg

PegLeg Registered

Posting from Jackson. Capitol city is looking schwagged out right now, but I lost all my nugg hook ups due to my school's new drug testing policy. I am probably going to be in Hattiesburg next spring and I hear the bud is bountiful there. (and about everything else)

8. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Nice try- 21 in high school?
    Mm hm.

9. NeverTouchedADrug

NeverTouchedADrug Registered

Stinky.... you're in MS?

10. incaroads

incaroads Registered+

i live in hattiesburg. any musicians here?

11. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Registered+

Sheik Yerbouti!

12. getsumdawgg

getsumdawgg Registered+

Here in GRENADA,MISSISSIPPI. COULD ANY ONE THAT NO ABOUT THIS FAINT LINE HERE GOT A DOT PHYSICAL SOON WANNA BE CLEAN AS FUCK.. 20161028_160316.jpg

13. getsumdawgg

getsumdawgg Registered+

14. Bob lee

Bob lee Registered

The old Mississippi . I fondly remember the old days back in mississippi when the cops knew nothing about weed . Never saw planes and helicopters snooping .

Now days in the south the cops wander around convenient stores and wal mart sniffing people trying bust someone for a joint .
    Don't matter how many people getting robbed in the parking lot as long as they can get a pot bust .
    I once a bubble rump black girl bend over pull her shorts down and asked the cop if he wanted to sniff her a$$ . Lmao he left

Oh well it was good while it lasted .

Old Mississippi