What are my chances at passing? I'm so paranoid atm

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Starkyxx, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Starkyxx

Starkyxx Registered

I went in to talk to a manager about a job(or so I thought) but it turned into a full on interview with a urine test included. I smoked a half a blunt of bud on 1/24/2017 and was 100% clean before then, I hadn't smoked in over 5 months. The test was yesterday, 1/31/2017. I read that the detection period for one time use is generally 3-5 days, but I've also read that it could be 4-8 days. So that puts me at exactly 7 days in between smoking and my test.

I didn't do any dilution or special things to help pass a drug test because I didn't know it was coming and I also couldn't decline it because that's kind of sketchy. I generally drink a decent amount of juice and water. I also read that when taking a urine test, it's best to get the "middle" part of your urine stream, so I did that without knowing if it'd help or not.

So should I be paranoid waiting on the results in a couple of days or am I more than likely in the clear

2. IAN

IAN Registered

I think you'll be okay, but the best solution is just dont smoke before a drug test :doublethumbs:

3. LifeonHighBecca

LifeonHighBecca Registered

Check out this vide0, it explains better how long its stays in your system