What are the best edible brands for treatment of anxiety?

Discussion in 'Edibles' started by HanShotFirst, Jun 28, 2014.

1. HanShotFirst

HanShotFirst Registered+

I'm new to marijuana and have only tried edibles a few times (I can't smoke for various reasons.) So far I've tried both the indica and hybrid Cheeba Chews. They both seem to work okay. However the indica will sometimes give me mild depression.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good edible brand for anxiety that I can find in a Bay Area or Highway 9 dispensary. I need something that treats anxiety while also keeping depression away. Also if you could specify indica/hybrid/sativa that would be great. Thanks

2. AlisonDiaz

AlisonDiaz Registered+

How about Cannabis Cheese Crackers? It is suited for those with a very high tolerance for THC as each serving contains over 500 mg of THC. I have purchased mine online through Marillow.

3. medicine manshop

medicine manshop Registered

I must suggest you should try "Indica Hybrid". They are the best solution for anxiety and I have personally tried it. Trust me, the result of this is amazing and you will feel relaxed and anxiety free. I know one of my best vendor here in Canada. Do let me know if you want me to connect you with him?

4. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Maybe try CBD oil? Usually a drop or 2 under the tongue. If you do, please post if it helps.