PAX2 Vaporizer

What brand/color lighter do you buy and why?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by cannamanibus, Dec 26, 2009.

1. cannamanibus

cannamanibus Registered+

I buy white bic's b/c i buy everything white and most people don't carry white lighter. I think it is a professional color along with black.

2. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite Registered+

I used to try and get the black and gold clippers... i reckon they give me an aura of bad-boy charm

:D

3. redtails

redtails Registered+

I buy the 5 pack of bics, usually the blue & red ones. Around here everyone has the white ones, if I get a single I buy one that has the design but a yellow lighter under it, they're super rare so you have to look hard. Usually though I don't buy lighters because the ciggarette shop I go to gives me free ones when I buy a carton.

4. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer Registered+

Blue of course . . . :D

5. cygnustaxt

cygnustaxt Registered+

i never use white lighters, they have always been thought of as bad luck amongst my friends. Right now i'm using a saints lighter but i don't really care what color they are, i just grab one hah. Sometimes i'll try to get a bright pink one just because i know its easy to get back if someone tries to steal it.

6. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

I don't care what colour or brand as long as it works and lights my green. Allow torch flames tho

7. sccrocks

sccrocks Registered+

WTF ( lighters)

Why would you waste the fourms space to ask a stupid fucking question of what colour lighter ppl use. get a life, us the space for what it is ment for Growing Pot

8. TheChameleon

TheChameleon Registered+

Wtf, You used this space to hate?

9. Deige

Deige Registered+

Black bics are all I buy. I seem to have a talent for holding on to them until they die.

10. TheChameleon

TheChameleon Registered+

I like this, I got it at walmart.

Attached Files:

11. the image reaper

the image reaper Registered+

:D I often wonder the same thing ;)

12. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite Registered+

This thread is in the lounge, which is the part of the site for random cr*p. Theres plenty of growing threads elsewhere if thats what you're after.

Considering that threads in here are usually about how many eigths there are in an ounce or smoking bananna peel this is probably an improvement.

13. cannamanibus

cannamanibus Registered+

yah i know it's lame, and who even gives a shit, but i found it somewhat reasonable since it does take a lighter to light your buds that your smoking and people might have certain things they do, lighter wise. I also took my safety off after reading the other thread and it lights alot easier. thanks.:)

14. the image reaper

the image reaper Registered+

gotta go along with that one, too :D

15. middieman440

middieman440 Registered+

i use wooden matches.and i let the head burn off first...i only smoke joints...butane is bad to inhale...yuck..

16. jimmy8778

jimmy8778 Registered+

Brown bic. With the safety off. But just any bic lighter gets the job done. I too use the matches with the heads burnt off. But they are more of a hassle.

17. mainegrown

mainegrown Registered+

PINK BIC!! no one seems to bic me of these ones... and pink is my favorite color.. its universal right?? ;)
    -J

18. redtails

redtails Registered+

Hah, no...Pink is for :hippy: I prefer black but those get stolen way too easily. I find the cheap crappy lighters I get free never get taken, regardless of color...But I still usually carry 2 just in case.

19. mainegrown

mainegrown Registered+

naw pink is the color of my favorite thing in the world... even above the grass i smoke. green is for :hippy: pink is for pussy bro. and i love to eat the pink.. lol
    i have taken to just stealing other people's lighters cause i am owed some. i figure karma is like god it will only help you if you help yourself!!
    lol
    -J

20. redtails

redtails Registered+

Still sounds a bit emo for me, but if that's how you see it lol. Yeah that's true about karma, you can't just expect things to fall into your lap if you sit idly by.

I've never taken a lighter, but if they fall out of someone's pocket in my car or couch it's fair game for me ;). I usually go searching the house when I get down to 2 or 3 lighters and find probably 6-10 others that I've misplaced.

How long do lighters usually last you guys? Daily use by just myself (10-25 lights a day), I can make a lighter last from 3 months to almost a year...