PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

What do u do if ur weed gets wet

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Smoking Ganja, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Smoking Ganja

Smoking Ganja Registered+

I was outside a couple nights ago when it was cold and the next day my weed is all damp and shit. It never came in contact with the snow so i dunno how it got all damp. I was wondering how do u get it back to being hard, dry and normal, if u can even do that. Thanks :Rasta:

2. kindbuds

kindbuds Registered+

Yeaa man, Put it in a bad with a dry material, Something absorbant, like a piece of some wood.

Then it will be nice and dry. :dance:

:thumbsup:

3. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

4. BoyNamedSue

BoyNamedSue Registered+

oh man this sucks, it always falls in the bath tub when im hitting a gravity bong. i just try to absorb as much as i can in a paper towel and then set it on an open window sill to dry out. if you can wait just take a regular 60w desk lamp, bend it down to your desk or whatever and let the pot sit under the light for about 10 minutes

5. Cleveland

Cleveland Registered+

put some dried orange peels in the bag, it'll be soooo good

6. 50BagOfGreens

50BagOfGreens Registered+

microwave it, lol just kidding put it under a lamp but not for too long

7. P.E.N.G.U.I.N.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N. Registered+

One of my friends once microwaved it. His whole house smelled like weed for a month.

Yeah, his parents caught him. lmao

8. 50BagOfGreens

50BagOfGreens Registered+

9. mightymarijuanabuds

mightymarijuanabuds Registered+

just set it aside in a dry, dark place or hang it up till it dries out

the lamp is quicker but not as good because light degrades thc, which is why the growers dry in a dark place

10. cjh3387

cjh3387 Registered+

dude, microwave it, if u just let the room air out it won't smell bad for too long. the microwave is also a good way to see if your dealer damped the weed to make it heavier. just put in the wave and if the weed sweats out water it prolly means your dealer is fucking u over.

11. xplodingmonkey1

xplodingmonkey1 Registered+

would a dehydrator work

12. mightymarijuanabuds

mightymarijuanabuds Registered+

a dehydrator will work, dont use the microwave, you will fry even more thc than using the lamp lol

just be patient and let it dry out the old fashoined way, it will be better smoke if ya do

13. BongZoola

BongZoola Registered+

i'd be careful with the dehydrator you may get a vaporizor effect depending on how it works if they heat up really hot i woulden't use it i would just put it in a brown bag with a block of wood or something.

14. Tmar.aLL.DaYmar

Tmar.aLL.DaYmar Registered+

yeh i always drop nugs in the tub after gravity hits :/

basically all u can do is wait it out. dont try any funky shit like waving it, just be patient and mooch ur friends bud for a couple days.

15. opiuser

opiuser Registered+

if you have quite a bit of weed, use the old indian trick.

Wrap your buds in 3 layers of dried cornhusks (must be tight to prevent molding) and then bury one foot underground...

this works for drying out and restoring moisture (use fresh cornhusks to moisten). it gets it to the perfect moistness. unless it rains of course...

16. jailer3000

jailer3000 Registered+

use a blow dryer on low

17. Onelove420

Onelove420 Registered+

get a brown paper lunch bag and put the bud in there and place it in a warm dry dark place.

18. dev

dev Registered

yeah, put some dried orange peels in the bag. i've heard it works really well, my friend did it once aswel he said that it works good