PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

what does a gram look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Jay22, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Jay22

Jay22 Registered

Hi, im a newbie when it comes to weed. This will be my second time buying some ganj, the first time i bought an 1/8 with a friend. but now im going to be buying just a gram i was wondering what it shold look like? About the size of a quarter?
    i do realise that it could be dense and look skimpy but what would see would look around right? sorry i dont have a scale.

2. Satan666

Satan666 Registered+

About a quarter.

3. i'd say the cap to a king cobra 40..or something close to it....it's kinda hard to actually give some size refrence becasue it does vary by density and compactness....if you can roll a couple of joints with it, chances are it's atleast close to a gram.

4. andruejaysin

andruejaysin Registered+

Compressed is obviously different than fluffy bud, but an eighth is 3 1/2 grams (probably you knew that already, but it will help someone) My advice, buy one of those 5 dollar plastic powder scales if you want to weigh a gram. Really the only way to judge weed (or any drug) is, did you get high enough for the money you spent?

5. GSW389

GSW389 Registered+

ita bout the size of my anus

6. Killa.Kali

Killa.Kali Registered+

bout that much \/

Attached Files:

7. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

Make a ring with your thumb and index finger. Now if you break up a gram of weed, the pile will be about as big around as that ring. But of course it will vary according to the density of the weed.

8. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

naw that looks like more than a gram to me...

9. lateralus

lateralus Registered+

That sounds about right. A gram fits snuggly into one of those mini ziplocks. The kind with the little bud leaves/spades/hearts/etc on them.

EDIT: It's going to look a lot different if it's compressed.. of course I doubt you're only going to buy a gram of compressed weed.

10. Killa.Kali

Killa.Kali Registered+

it was 1.0g on my scale, it was fluffy nuggets

11. 1234abcd

1234abcd Registered+

hell yeah killa kalli..that looked right on to me..everyone is blind and didn't look at the lighter right by it..but at first it kinda does look like an eighth until you see the lighter and its fucking huge...killa kalli is dope for taking that pic for u..props