PAX2 Vaporizer

what exactly is popcorn?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Strains' started by montyhatesyou, Oct 13, 2007.

1. montyhatesyou

montyhatesyou Registered

where i live there are only three kinds of weed, schwag, popcorn and dro, and i still have no idea what popcorn is except that its great. the only thing ive heard is that it was homegrown but from someone who didnt know what they were talking about, does anyone know what it is?

2. r0k

r0k Registered+

3. smokerofweed420

smokerofweed420 Registered+

Where the hell do you live ?

4. Popcornnugzland

5. iNHALE.xHALE.

iNHALE.xHALE. Registered+

[ sigh ]

" dro " isnt a strain, its just weed thats been grown using hydroponics

schwag is... well its schwag:D

and popcorn? noo clue, i was on some forum and read that its just small (really dry) mids

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  6. OLDE ENGLISH '800

OLDE ENGLISH '800 Registered+

i guess you could be talking about popcorn nugs..little buds that looks like popcorn but what do i know :toilet_claw:

7. Brett1038

Brett1038 Registered+

popcorn is food

weed/pot is marijuana

8. dean0000

dean0000 Registered+

Schwagg and dro are not kinds of weed. Schwagg refers to low quality weed and dro means its been grown using hydroponics. Kinds of weed are strains like kush and haze.

And popcorn, never heard that in my life.

9. RhinoGrowUK

RhinoGrowUK Banned

hahah:D :thumbsup:

10. myeyesarered

myeyesarered Registered+

I've heard of popcorn around here. He said it was "baby dro". So maybe it's hydroponic that's been harvested early? Sounds stupid. The guy smokes mids, and calls everything "dro" if it's good.

11. dankus maximus

dankus maximus Registered+

where im from, popcorn refers to getting a bag of smaller, lighter, fluffier nugs. Usually its mid grade, as the nugs come from the bottom part of the plant where they are more sparse/leafy. it esentailyl looks kidna liek green popcorn, hence the name, and usually the popcorn i get tends to be sativa (hence the looser/fluffier bud structure)

12. montyhatesyou

montyhatesyou Registered

im not a fucking dumbass i know dro isnt a strain and i know what schwag is im just asking what the fuck popcorn is and yea ive heard people selling high grade popcorn as "baby dro" too

13. montyhatesyou

montyhatesyou Registered

i mean the shits real good if you get it at the right place but usually its always black people that are selling it for some reason. im begining to think its probably just a name they can sell schwag under.

14. montyhatesyou

montyhatesyou Registered

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  15. r0k

r0k Registered+

Once again, :S2:

16. SantaClawz

SantaClawz Registered+

Are you high?

17. robo scat

robo scat Registered+

Maybe they mean popcorn as light and fluffy nugs. I really don't know. That's weird shit.

18. delta_9_fools

delta_9_fools Registered+

I know a Brazillian guy who called my hair popcorn. (it's curly.)

Also, that just looks like schwag.

19. Totty

Totty Registered+

I wish i could still get high off that
    to make it the best

20. 420_24/7

420_24/7 Registered+